Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kozbyr
    Newest Member
    Kozbyr

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

15 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, can everyone please confirm they have received all outstanding payments and vouchers? I've been working at reduced capacity for the best part of three weeks with me being unwell then the kids and holidays, and with Guru leaving I've had a lot to do, 

Please confirm below.

I received payment for October contest which I won $20. No vouchers.

5 minutes ago, Icy said:

@cocopop3011 I can confirm I received the Amazon voucher from..........Sarah 🤣

I don't know if other mentionables are still outstanding. 

Is it really Pragmatic Play on Monday!?

Can I close my account through you or do I need live chat in order to do so? 

Yes, it's going to be on Pragmatic Play games but you don't have to act so childish mate! Leave your account alone, keep it alive and play those PP games to win a nice prize! 😁

1 minute ago, Afi4wins said:

Yes, it's going to be on Pragmatic Play games but you don't have to act so childish mate! Leave your account alone, keep it alive and play those PP games to win a nice prize! 😁

I was only joking but will tolerate this next contest.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

There may even be a delay in the start date to allow our current contest to finish. But I will tell you all that it is Pragmatic Play 🤣

Noooo...! I cashed out from galactic and already deposited at betsofa thinking Contest would start today. Can't play booming nor PP at the moment.

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

There may even be a delay in the start date to allow our current contest to finish. But I will tell you all that it is Pragmatic Play 🤣

Maybe you should create the topic but decide the start time later, tomorrow if you are waiting for the current contest to end. I am ready with my balance and others will also get a chance to prep their sites of choice. 

19 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

What? There are secretive private discussions going on that cannot be discussed in the forum? 😜

I believe that is what the PM function was made for 🤣 Any member is free to reach out to me when they want to discuss something private or personal 🙂 

I have been thinking a lot about our last contest since we do not have an AG Coin contest this year 😰

If anyone would like to suggest something before I decide, please feel free to. I am not planning anything complicated, thinking something nice and easy, possibly not even screenshots, to end the year 🙂