Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

blondie

Members
  • Posts

    1969
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by blondie

  1. Great winnings VaIDes! I have a hate-ship loveship relationship with twinspin. Won about 400€ with it in the last days, but yesterday lost 220€..guess will take a break from netent a bit and will post the pictures in Apple contest, sorry for being so busy and posting so rarely.
  2. VaIDes, this is amazing!! I've been really busy last days so I just read this and I am truly happy about you, you deserve it!
  3. I've been playing Starburst a lot these few days.
  4. Hi everyone What are your plans for this day?
  5. Yes, bogdangy, your country is restricted too, as well as mine.
  6. Hello tomkumm and welcome to askgamblers! We truly are an awesome community here but please read the forum rules before posting, putting links aren't allowed here. Enjoy your time here!
  7. This is good, Guru! Twin Spin and I have a misunerstanding at the moment, each time I try to talk to him, he gives me cold spins!
  8. Oh and I sent you PM with my details, Luci
  9. Well I haven't had a good win at Immortal Romance for ages so I guess the game just doesn't like me at all.
  10. Good job, Lilian! One of my favorite RTG slots
  11. This is amazing!! I always wasn't good with the notifications but here they are so simple, loud and clear, great job guys, I love it!
  12. YEEY this is amazing, thank you for the opportunity!! And as past shows, all the poeple that won in the quiz, had a lucky streak in gambling so I really hope my case won't be different. Thanks
  13. It's not a big loss for me too. I wasn't the biggest fan of those two, so I prefer their sister sites better anyways.
  14. Awesome job Afi, glad to see your posts and amazing winnings
  15. Job well done Afi
  16. Really nice, Guru! Especially when coming from free stuff
  17. Nothing wrong with low rolling, Guru I even think it's smarter if your budget has a limit (if you're not a millionaire )
  18. Mybe one day I will be the Queen of Game of Thrones.
  19. But at least had 15 minute fun I had the same too.
  20. VaIDes I am just so jelous, that place seems amazing. But the author, this ir really brave and thanks for sharing this. This time I would agree with VaIDes, spend some time far away from anyone in the nature and you'll get your strenght back again. And we're here for you!
  21. If you like Novomatic slots, you can give a try to Otobet casino. They offer a 25€ free chip, rollover was 50x if I'm correct. Took it and lost immediately, but maybe for someone it'll work better.
  22. SSuch wonderful winnings, ladies! I am having a loosing streak, hope it's gonna change.
×
  • Create New...