Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

cocopop3011

Administrators
  • Posts

    30584
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1362

Everything posted by cocopop3011

  1. Checking! Thanks. I won’t do a new post I will just correct your invoice after I’ve checked the review unless there’s an issue.
  2. Aha - the bold font threw me - I did check the right post but it looks like 2, i didn’t check the middle one. Reading it now. Thanks.
  3. Marius1978 270 EUR Loceff13 305 EUR blackjax 120 EUR formerpokerpro 135 EUR maiwen 30 EUR afi4wins 260 EUR Icy 50 EUR Flatzem 140 EUR August summaries to confirm please @marius1978 @loceff13 @Blackjax @formerPokerpro @Maiwen @Afi4wins @Icy @Flatzem888
  4. These aren’t coming from AskGamblers so unfortunately I can’t do anything - you will need to contact the casino.
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum - could you please show us a screenshot of one of these emails?
  6. I've not forgotten it is in my diary. We have some internal things I have been dealing with that has taken my time. Please start the 250 EUR contest for me and finalise the leaderboard in August.
  7. Fantastic news - enjoy and thanks for keeping us updated.
  8. But they are saying you have a multiple account?
  9. Afi remains the fussiest person on the planet
  10. Does the casino have an Ontario license? If so we need to update our records.
  11. Multiple accounts is always a really tricky area when it comes to complaints because 99% of the time you can't prove there is no multiple account your end and the casino will refuse to provide proof their end. Has there been any update since Saturday?
  12. I've not played there, maybe some others have,
  13. Unfortunately, even though they may seem ridiculous if it's what they have asked for you will just need to try and supply it.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum. Which country are you from so I can check this please?
  15. Based on what Flatzem has posted above - it looks like you may have a second account. Do you recall opening multiple accounts?
  16. Hi and welcome! Have you submitted this via our official complaints department too?
  17. Please just allow them the time allocated.
  18. Please keep us posted.
×
  • Create New...