cocopop3011 Posted Thursday at 08:36 AM Author Posted Thursday at 08:36 AM Yeah sorry guys but with the funds being lower on this one anymore than 5 places brought the winnings down too low, Blackjax 1 Quote
Blackjax Posted Thursday at 08:40 AM Posted Thursday at 08:40 AM 2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said: Yeah sorry guys but with the funds being lower on this one anymore than 5 places brought the winnings down too low, No problem. Atleast we have a contest so thanks for that. Hopefully we are blessed with more in the coming months. marius1978 1 Quote
Icy Posted Thursday at 08:47 AM Posted Thursday at 08:47 AM 9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said: Yeah sorry guys but with the funds being lower on this one anymore than 5 places brought the winnings down too low, Not to worry @cocopop3011! Your presence and these comps are more than enough. I also believe your apology has a lasting cuteness to it Quote
Icy Posted Thursday at 09:28 AM Posted Thursday at 09:28 AM Gates Of Olympus 2500 178.75x Afi4wins 1 Quote
formerPokerpro Posted Thursday at 10:05 AM Posted Thursday at 10:05 AM @Blackjax 1 hour ago, Blackjax said: I believe all hits in the leaderboard are going to be above 1500x. Just because the leaderboard has reduced doesn't mean the intensity will reduce. Never ever. Its possible that the highest win was posted already. I played around 17k Spind now ans my highest is a mere 4xx. The Game is worse than the big doghouse Quote
Blackjax Posted Thursday at 10:08 AM Posted Thursday at 10:08 AM 3 minutes ago, formerPokerpro said: @Blackjax Never ever. Its possible that the highest win was posted already. I played around 17k Spind now ans my highest is a mere 4xx. The Game is worse than the big doghouse We do have some forum members in @marius1978 @Ultras34 @Daneski @kuff and you who will keep trying till the last day. @lucks_maximus @ales200 @Maiwen are know for their final two days entries too. Quote
Ultras34 Posted Thursday at 10:33 AM Posted Thursday at 10:33 AM Till last day 1000x not going be enough for top 5..and yes its possible got a higer tear free spins..sadly payed nothing haha 88x Afi4wins 1 Quote
Icy Posted Thursday at 10:34 AM Posted Thursday at 10:34 AM Slowly climbing up. Lol base game hits pay more than free spins. Gates Of Olympus 2500 249.2x Afi4wins 1 Quote
Icy Posted Thursday at 11:10 AM Posted Thursday at 11:10 AM 100x multiplier base game hit! Gates Of Olympus 2500 1105x Afi4wins and formerPokerpro 2 Quote
formerPokerpro Posted Thursday at 11:38 AM Posted Thursday at 11:38 AM OK, seems that i am wrong and Just unlucky so far Quote
Ultras34 Posted Thursday at 11:56 AM Posted Thursday at 11:56 AM Sadly one simbol away to take this contest haha with 500x multi only 975 x win ..and my prediction going to become true 1000x not going to be enought for.top 5.. Icy and Afi4wins 2 Quote
marius1978 Posted Thursday at 12:09 PM Posted Thursday at 12:09 PM 1 hour ago, Blackjax said: We do have some forum members in @marius1978 @Ultras34 @Daneski @kuff and you who will keep trying till the last day. @lucks_maximus @ales200 @Maiwen are know for their final two days entries too. I'm not so sure I'll be trying so hard for this one. The game has already cost me over 300 EUR and if I were to do a proper 1st place chase, I'd probably have to prepare for losing another 6-700 in the process and then whatever multiplier score I'd end up with would likely still be far away from the hits produced by the MYR crew who can pretty much hyperspin the game non-stop, with minimal risk of taking any bigger hits to their finances. So as much as I like competing just for the sake of competing, I know a big -EV situation when I see one, and this sure is one. Also, at the current pace, any prize money from this contest might not arrive untill sometime in December, so that's another turn-off. formerPokerpro and Blackjax 1 1 Quote
Daneski Posted Thursday at 01:15 PM Posted Thursday at 01:15 PM 3 hours ago, Blackjax said: We do have some forum members in @marius1978 @Ultras34 @Daneski @kuff and you who will keep trying till the last day. @lucks_maximus @ales200 @Maiwen are know for their final two days entries too. Thanks for honorable mention, but since I had terrible august, I will try with low balance this time, 2 casinos stole my sportbet winnings, 2 forgot to credit it, and rtp for games was around 5% . I'm locked in high currency value, so as marius, so maybe if I get 300%/400% somewhere I'll grind marius1978 1 Quote
loceff13 Posted Thursday at 01:16 PM Posted Thursday at 01:16 PM I have a 700x I will post if I don't improve but games a balance ripper for sure Quote
Blackjax Posted Thursday at 01:19 PM Posted Thursday at 01:19 PM @Daneski can you please respond to my question here. https://forum.askgamblers.com/topic/12237-request-a-casino-review/page/12/#comment-248962 Daneski 1 Quote
marius1978 Posted Thursday at 05:01 PM Posted Thursday at 05:01 PM 3 hours ago, Daneski said: Thanks for honorable mention, but since I had terrible august, I will try with low balance this time, 2 casinos stole my sportbet winnings, 2 forgot to credit it, and rtp for games was around 5% . I'm locked in high currency value, so as marius, so maybe if I get 300%/400% somewhere I'll grind That's what I'm looking for too. I'm currently playing on a 200% at V148 (aka Vulkan Vegas) but that doesn't look promising either, so only 300% will do for my next and final deposit. If you have deposited at SlotLords at any time, you may have a 300% reload available. I had one there last month, and one 3 months ago, but sadly not this time since you won't get 2 in a row. Worth checking out. Daneski 1 Quote
Daneski Posted Thursday at 05:07 PM Posted Thursday at 05:07 PM 6 minutes ago, marius1978 said: That's what I'm looking for too. I'm currently playing on a 200% at V148 (aka Vulkan Vegas) but that doesn't look promising either, so only 300% will do for my next and final deposit. If you have deposited at SlotLords at any time, you may have a 300% reload available. I had one there last month, and one 3 months ago, but sadly not this time since you won't get 2 in a row. Worth checking out. Winrolla + Billybets + Snatch/immerion are sending 300% sometimes, also worth to know if you're interested marius1978 1 Quote
formerPokerpro Posted Thursday at 05:30 PM Posted Thursday at 05:30 PM @Daneski snatch and their group is not allowed (only with raw play) Daneski 1 Quote
Blackjax Posted Thursday at 06:02 PM Posted Thursday at 06:02 PM 53 minutes ago, Daneski said: Winrolla + Billybets + Snatch/immerion are sending 300% sometimes, also worth to know if you're interested Winrolla and billybets are not available for my region. Snatch and immerion not allowed with bonus money. Daneski 1 Quote
formerPokerpro Posted Thursday at 07:24 PM Posted Thursday at 07:24 PM 448x after 21... 21k spins... what a game Afi4wins 1 Quote
formerPokerpro Posted Thursday at 07:41 PM Posted Thursday at 07:41 PM 3412x basegamehit complaining was worth it^^. looks like the basegame is much better than the "free spins 1" 250x multi on a very good hit. Afi4wins and Icy 1 1 Quote
marius1978 Posted Thursday at 07:44 PM Posted Thursday at 07:44 PM 16 minutes ago, formerPokerpro said: 448x after 21... 21k spins... what a game What a terrible way to get a 450x! Just had a 1,170x hit myself, got the 100x on a big base game tumble Quote
marius1978 Posted Thursday at 07:45 PM Posted Thursday at 07:45 PM Ah, there you go! Well deserved @formerPokerpro after that ridiculous 1st 250x drop formerPokerpro 1 Quote
formerPokerpro Posted Thursday at 07:45 PM Posted Thursday at 07:45 PM the game compensated me for that already @marius1978, look up^^ edit: lol same thoughts^^ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.