soyed4466 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Dear Complaints Team, I am writing to request your urgent assistance regarding a serious security issue with my Dafabet account. I have experienced two separate unauthorized withdrawals from my account, which I suspect may be related to hacking or unauthorized access. The details of the transactions are as follows: - First unauthorized withdrawal amount: 150000 - Date and time: 02/10/2026 01:51:51 AM - Transaction ID: 530813533 - Second unauthorized withdrawal amount: 5000 - Date and time: 02/10/2026 01:54:33 AM - Transaction ID: 530813640 Total amount lost: 155000 I contacted Dafabet customer support and requested an investigation and a proper resolution. However, even today, I have not received a satisfactory solution or a clear explanation regarding these transactions. I request your team to review my complaint, contact Dafabet regarding this matter, and help me obtain a proper investigation and a fair resolution. I can provide relevant transaction records, account screenshots, and communication with customer support as evidence. Please treat this complaint as urgent because it involves the security of my account and the loss of my funds. Thank you for your assistance. Sincerely, Md Saif Ali Dafabet Username/Account ID: soyed5522 Registered Email: soyed5522@gmail. com Afi4wins 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago @soyed4466 Hi there and welcome to the forum. Another new member here has recently reported that Dafabet Casino is no longer in the list for filing complaints! Try clicking on the COMPLAINTS button at the top of the screen and see if you can find the casino in the list - if it's not there, then you may have to go elsewhere to find help. This section of the forum do not handle complaints, but we do try to help out by giving advices and such. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.