Daneski
Members-
Posts
197 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by Daneski
-
WEB3 casino experience
Daneski replied to andejsokol86's topic in Exclusive AskGamblers Bonuses, Promos & Campaigns
Does normal provider support crypto as main currency? It's always scretchy when I see Pragmatic with trx as currency example- 4 replies
-
- experience
- review
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hey! Can you take a look about card feature? Sometimes I'm unable to use them, since it's showming me that balance its too low. I saw that is already mentioned, but replay feature should be available in the bonus buy, shoudnt be hard to implement it imo.
-
Yes, around 200 eur as I remember +- 20 days
- 293 replies
-
- new casino
- new online casino
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 293 replies
-
- new casino
- new online casino
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with: