Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    horvat212
    Newest Member
    horvat212

• No registered users viewing this page.

Time for a new game! - YES or NO game

-

Yes-actually not dreaming,but we are planning to,but still early to say ,will see what will come out from it - definitely Canada or Australia  :p 

oh, both awesome countries, a bit funny that it is cold in Canada, and very hot in Australia :p

Anywya, i really wish you luck with that!

well, yes, i am always check that. Our shops is greedy, and sometimes if you not pay attention to this you can easily buy something expired.

yes,same here,but you should see me how i make scene ,right away i talk to manager   :diablo: and solve that asap,shame on them  :angry:  specially when i am buying something for my son   :diablo:

yes,same here,but you should see me how i make scene ,right away i talk to manager   :diablo: and solve that asap,shame on them  :angry:  specially when i am buying something for my son   :diablo:

well, when i will have a kid i will do the same, hate stupid greedy idiots, so it is good that you punish them for this!

Have you ever drink too much for yourself, so you can't control yourself after all? :)

Yes! At a works Christmas party about 7 years ago! I collapsed in the toilets and went to hospital in an ambulance. Valleys had to come and get me .... let's just say he was far from happy!

Have you ever been on a cruise ship?

Yes! At a works Christmas party about 7 years ago! I collapsed in the toilets and went to hospital in an ambulance. Valleys had to come and get me .... let's just say he was far from happy!

Have you ever been on a cruise ship?

No - but my parents had,few times ,but only in Russia ,then i was too young so didnt want to go and now i do !