Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    horvat212
    Newest Member
    horvat212

• No registered users viewing this page.

Time for a new game! - YES or NO game

Hehe, goo morning,there is no video. 

I don't know if you remember, a months ago, when you had very nice sessions with Wish Master, I asked you to make a video and still  I think it is a great idea and we should start making those videos.

Hehe, goo morning,there is no video. 

I don't know if you remember, a months ago, when you had very nice sessions with Wish Master, I asked you to make a video and still  I think it is a great idea and we should start making those videos.

Yeah, indeed. Would be really awesome if we have such videos, however I'm afraid that's a bit of a time consuming activity and time is least I have right now. :(

By the way, you didn't answer my Yes/No question. :o 

Yeah, indeed. Would be really awesome if we have such videos, however I'm afraid that's a bit of a time consuming activity and time is least I have right now. :(

By the way, you didn't answer my Yes/No question. :o

Well Guru,speaking for my self,lately there is noo winning at all,thats why there is no screenshots that much ,only loosing big time :angry:

Well Guru,speaking for my self,lately there is noo winning at all,thats why there is no screenshots that much ,only loosing big time :angry:

Oh tell me about it... :angry:  One deposit after another and not a single withdrawal yet... It's gonna be a hot hot summer, but not because of huge winnings I'm afraid.  :cray:

No. Altough I don't weight much, I am quite short so I would love to weight less.

If you could change your eye color, would you?

ahhh...blondie  :o i dont want to hear that word "short"  well i am small size either  :D but my hubby calls me" little Venus"  :p

No. Altough I don't weight much, I am quite short so I would love to weight less.

If you could change your eye color, would you?

Hmmm my eyes are some mixture of green color,but would change them for blue ones ,so YES !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heres a hot one... if somebody offered your girlfriend money for s e x, how much would they need to offer in order for you to accept this offer?! ;)

Girls, please answer how much you think you would accept, and that your boyfriend would find acceptable! 

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Lol...I'm afraid it needs to be a yes or no question !!

Can you speak more than one language?

It is time for me to enter in this game :D my answer is yes.. Dutch and English, that is enough for me :D

Do you like to eat while you gambling? I do it all time :D

Hahahahahahaha! Great question because I'm actually earing as we speak! A yummy salad and cheese wrap with mayonnaise! So I guess I have to answer YES!!!

Do you have any fears?

Hahahahahahaha! Great question because I'm actually earing as we speak! A yummy salad and cheese wrap with mayonnaise! So I guess I have to answer YES!!!

Do you have any fears?

Let's continue this game, I have big fear of spiders...haha I must admit that is not nice when I see spider and start screaming while my girlfriend trying to kill him :D ...

but enough about that I have one simple question: Jennifer Aniston offers you marriage but you must quit gambling... would you accept this deal? :D (female members can answer too :D)

Let's continue this game, I have big fear of spiders...haha I must admit that is not nice when I see spider and start screaming while my girlfriend trying to kill him :D ...

but enough about that I have one simple question: Jennifer Aniston offers you marriage but you must quit gambling... would you accept this deal? :D (female members can answer too :D)

Even though I love Jennifer Aniston my answer would be NO. I already have my perfect family, wouldn't change that for anything!

Have you ever done a bungee jump?