Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

Amazing Nico :) Congratz. I don't quite understand the yammy scoop win.

Careful about that Thunderkick's Sunny Scoops game though...it has scooped more from me than me from it!  :D

Still cannot beat Fruit Warp, still relatively stable, despite never being able to pay big.

Esqueleto Explosivo has seen a change...it really doesn't play like before!!!  <_<

Generally, Thunderkick games are sliding down the popularity scale.

Their new games The Rift and Zoom sucks! For me at least. -_-  

Careful about that Thunderkick's Sunny Scoops game though...it has scooped more from me than me from it!  :D

Still cannot beat Fruit Warp, still relatively stable, despite never being able to pay big.

Esqueleto Explosivo has seen a change...it really doesn't play like before!!!  <_<

Generally, Thunderkick games are sliding down the popularity scale.

Their new games The Rift and Zoom sucks! For me at least. -_-  

I haven't play the scoops game a lot. I totally haven't spinned more than 30GBP in total. I guess you are very unlucky with Fruit Warp, i had some amazing wins there, multiple times. Of course, when it's dry it's terrible, but isn't every slot like this? The bad thing with F.Warp is that if you don't make it to bonus round you lose money quickly, because the max win on single line is x2 (4x Pitayas). It's just a game for 25 spins. If you get it, good. If not, don't insist, try next day. Explosivo built my bankroll a few times on micro bet, but i agree the last months plays slightly different (and a bit slower!). Rift was terrible to me, but Zoom got me stucked. I got some good wins from it!

I haven't play the scoops game a lot. I totally haven't spinned more than 30GBP in total. I guess you are very unlucky with Fruit Warp, i had some amazing wins there, multiple times. Of course, when it's dry it's terrible, but isn't every slot like this? The bad thing with F.Warp is that if you don't make it to bonus round you lose money quickly, because the max win on single line is x2 (4x Pitayas). It's just a game for 25 spins. If you get it, good. If not, don't insist, try next day. Explosivo built my bankroll a few times on micro bet, but i agree the last months plays slightly different (and a bit slower!). Rift was terrible to me, but Zoom got me stucked. I got some good wins from it!

Yes, for me i will rather to choose Zoom Slot than to play Rift.. Not sure if this is because i always win from Zoom and i lost for the Rift?  :rolleyes:

Just a slight correction Nico...

Fruit Warp is my number 1 favourite game from Thunderkick. I've played probably more than 250,000 spins on it, won numerous times on it, but the biggest win ratio has remained at 611x my total bet. I just cannot get any win bigger than this ratio, so I'm guessing that is the payout limit for Fruit Warp. You can see all my screenshots in the game review here. ^_^

As for Rift, no win so far. As for Zoom, I had an incredibly dry run of over 3000 spins without any single good win!!! That made me furious, to say the very least, and Zoom is one Thunderkick game that got me sick right from the very start! Maybe just my bad luck, maybe not, so just be very careful when playing Zoom. I had the same experience with Sunny Scoops too, so I don't play it anymore.  <_<

Yes, for me i will rather to choose Zoom Slot than to play Rift.. Not sure if this is because i always win from Zoom and i lost for the Rift?  :rolleyes:

I had much better results with Rift than with Zoom, but I think that in order to win big on Rift you need a lot of luck and 5 scatters to trigger the maximum number of free spins. That way you have a chance to reach the last Rift Seal level and get 3 extra wilds in each spin. 

Been looking through my old screenshots to fund some Staurburst ones for Raverbabe (haven't found yet) but came across this beauty.

This one is for you Afi - I wish I remembered how many retriggers it was! I didn't count properly at the time but I know it was in the region of 15 - 20 if not more.

Retriggers.png

Been looking through my old screenshots to fund some Staurburst ones for Raverbabe (haven't found yet) but came across this beauty.

This one is for you Afi - I wish I remembered how many retriggers it was! I didn't count properly at the time but I know it was in the region of 15 - 20 if not more.

attachicon.gifRetriggers.png

Safari Heat with a blue sky?  :huh:

Whatever happened to the sunset scene?  :p

I think it's possibly your best win on the game...with 20 retriggers...with a beautiful 1120x bet win!  ^_^

Nah haven't drank in ages, too much work maybe? :)

I can't even imagine sitting down for a nights gaming without a glass of wine or bottle of pear cider. It just completes the experience for me although I'll admit I do sometimes get a little carried away and end up regretting betting too high or losing a healthy profit that I should have withdrawn!

There is a short story. Not exactly x500, but it's a beauty.

So I got this

qpXlD7V.jpg

Followed by this

OpdfMTi.jpg

...that led to this!

YUhm1qR.jpg

Beauty, isn't it?  :D 

Oh yes, great game and great win. Congrats. Never won 5 scatters,only 4 max. Still managed to hit reel 2 and 4 wild, extra wild symbol and plus 1 multiplier, won around 350 x bet.