Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rockhead7769
    Newest Member
    Rockhead7769

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fresh and juicy! *4422! It was "only" one wildline and relatively low bet, but i was lucky enough to complete it early on 4th spin so it payed many times. The funny was that after 3 spins i had 4 wilds on board and the internet shut down for 10 secs. i reconnected and i saw the wildline in position! Ta-daaaa!!! :D 

6FU8kYx.jpg

Thank you for including that beautiful screenshot Blondie darling.  :good:

Thank you dear

Explain the feeling at the exact moment it happened. The butterflies that went through your stomach - when you though how much you love twin spin, or what you gonna do with that money after the withdrawal or what did you do? Jump up and down the house, screamed? Was anyone else in the house to noticed or see your reaction . Give the details girl...

I mean i think you hold the record in twin spin with that screenie. Because anywhere i have never seen something like that on any forum or any google search results or video, just 7's.

Thank you! I also haven't seen any win like this. I was playing and just wagered a bonus and had nearly 9€ balance when this appeared and I did make a cashout, :) I wasn't jumping or anthing, just smiling :)

Couldn't like your post more than once, unfortunately... :D

Fantastic win, blondie! The biggest on Twin Spin I have ever seen in this forum! Amazing! :good:

I was waiting for your reaction Guru! I knew you'd appreciate it and thank you! :)

Wow Blondie! Your Twin Spin screenshots just get better and better! If there's anyone who can get a full screen of those pesky diamonds its you!

Thanks dear! :)

!

Fresh and juicy! *4422! It was "only" one wildline and relatively low bet, but i was lucky enough to complete it early on 4th spin so it payed many times. The funny was that after 3 spins i had 4 wilds on board and the internet shut down for 10 secs. i reconnected and i saw the wildline in position! Ta-daaaa!!! :D 

6FU8kYx.jpg

That's an incredible 4421x bet win there Nico...and playing with only 0.18EUR bet!

Geees...wish I can get that too!  :D

Heeeey guys! I'm surprised that no one has commented on this beauty of a win so far!

It's not always you can see such a win as this!

The original poster, Prinfers, posted it up, but the screenshot doesn't show up,

so I took the liberty of pasting a copy here for all to see.

8cfd4eb25069465ca40778373cac7284.png

Holy cow, this is on £3 a spin too? And on a mobile as well... I think I'd throw mine through the ceiling if I saw that drop on the screen!

Been super pleasantly surprised by last night's session with Avalon II... Didn't even suspect that one of the new-wave Microgaing slots is capable to produce so many decent hits literally one after another and let you win over 2000 x bet in less than 25 minutes?! :o 

Played the whole session with 0.60 bets, deposited $60, withdrew $1200!  :yahoo:

avalonII_1.jpg

avalonII_2.jpg

We don't get to see much of Avalon 2's winning screenshots in here.

This is another game that has the potential for a 5 WILD REELS win too, but I guess not many are playing the game perhaps.

Anyway, great wins there mate. Congrats!  :good:

wooohoo Guru is dating Lady Luck i guess  :D

Very Nice Valdes :) I miss Avalon II. Especially those trailing wilds. Simply amazing :)

We don't get to see much of Avalon 2's winning screenshots in here.

This is another game that has the potential for a 5 WILD REELS win too, but I guess not many are playing the game perhaps.

Anyway, great wins there mate. Congrats!  :good:

Thanks guys! :) 

To be honest the more I play Avalon II, the more I like it... It really seems as a perfect choice for grinding wagering requirements relatively fast and safe, but above all, it's capable to produce some serious wins even when playing on the smaller bets range and that's what we are all hoping for, right! ;)

I like Avalon II, but by far the Forest Tales feature the most. I always up the stakes when I reach that. I wish it was like IR and Thunderstruck II, so you could choose it every time xD

You mean Forest Falls right? If so, yes, it's my most favorite feature too due to obvious reasons like the screenshot from above I guess. :) 

Has some great wins ( over 200 x bet) with the Morgan's Keep feature as well though and to be honest, I think that's the feature with biggest winning potential at all. 

By the way, agree with Afi, the game is capable to produce 15 wilds during the base game (even without the Lady of The Lake feature helping) and that's pretty awesome you know, having a new-wave Microgaming game which best possible win is programmed within the base game and not within its features. ;)

Thanks for introducing me to this slot again :) What was the bet size?

It was 0.60 all the time during the session... To be honest tried with bigger bets several times afterwards hoping and exploring the Avalon II winning potential, but it never came even close to that session wins. Don't know why but I have the odd feeling this game is paying better while playing on 0.60 bets or it's just my crazy imagination. :) 

Yes, Forest Falls XD I won 3500 euro once on a 2 euro. ...

Wow, that must have been a crazy hit! :o Any chance we could see this 'beauty', would be an awesome addition to this particular topic or to Afi's BEST EVER WIN on a slot game screenshots ;)

It was 0.60 all the time during the session... To be honest tried with bigger bets several times afterwards hoping and exploring the Avalon II winning potential, but it never came even close to that session wins. Don't know why but I have the odd feeling this game is paying better while playing on 0.60 bets or it's just my crazy imagination. :)

Well mate, like it or not, most games are like that! It isn't your imagination at all!  ;)

Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'nGo, Playtech...whatever...the bigger the bets, the harder they come!  :D

Well mate, like it or not, most games are like that! It isn't your imagination at all!  ;)

Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'nGo, Playtech...whatever...the bigger the bets, the harder they come!  :D

Well, what we 'suspect' to be the somehow hard coded within the slot's 'behaviour' doesn't mean it must be true you know... With the huge gap of things we do not know about how RNG and RTP communicate between each other, it's only our 'gambling instinct' and personal experience we could rely on and that's not working quite well most of the time I'm afraid. Otherwise, we would all be millionaires so far. :p

In my humble opinion, there's pretty simple explanation why so many of us share the 'suspicion' or 'instinct' or call it whatever you want that in fact slots are paying better on lower bets. And that's probably somehow in a direct dependence with the number of spins made on the relevant bet, meaning the more bets are played, the faster the payment cycle /whatever that should mean/ will be reached, meaning that bigger wins /if programmed to happen at all/ will be hit more often and by more players... That's my logic explained in a few words, of course there's o much more, but in general maybe that's how things happen with video slots. Maybe being the key word... :)