Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CsakMark
    Newest Member
    CsakMark

• No registered users viewing this page.

WHAAAAAT?! :shok:

OMG...you're getting THAT...and I'm NOT?! :angry:

Oh geees...I must submit an official complaint to Askgamblers...for prejudicial adverts!!! :D

Haha I thought you were imagining a hot girl in a red dress in the 1800s as we were on DOA topic hence why I said big *****, curly locks and Petticoat/corsets etc..  :lol:

Haha I thought you were imagining a hot girl in a red dress in the 1800s as we were on DOA topic hence why I said big *****, curly locks and Petticoat/corsets etc..  :lol:

WHAAAAT?! You mean you're not seeing that beeee-you-tiful half-dressed girl on your screen? :huh:

Damn! I must withdraw my complaint then! :D

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!! Your sixth-sensing instincts were correct guru san!

What a beauty! Only five, but why need 10 right? As long as it pays GOOOOOD! ^_^

Congrats mate. Now maybe you can borrow me your finger...hahaha. :D

Oh maaan, of course, the itchy thing from Friday?! :o Have totally forgotten about it... 

Hit this one Saturday evening, less than 36 hours after the itchy superstitions I had on Friday and to be honest, now I'm desperately waiting for the next itchy thing to happen and if it works again.... I'll start borrowing my 'itchy-strategy' for 10% cut of the profits! At least! :D

Oh maaan, of course, the itchy thing from Friday?! :o Have totally forgotten about it... 

Hit this one Saturday evening, less than 36 hours after the itchy superstitions I had on Friday and to be honest, now I'm desperately waiting for the next itchy thing to happen and if it works again.... I'll start borrowing my 'itchy-strategy' for 10% cut of the profits! At least! :D

Hmmm...I've got 2 choices...

#1...a certain beee-you-tiful lady's finger, but hasn't seen much lucky magic lately...but always 'no way Jose'...or...

#2...a certain gentlemanly finger, which is currently seeing some magical moments...but at a 10% cut fee.

Hmmm...hard choice that! Hahahaha. :D

Whaaaaat  :o itchy thing you said :shok: once you said,you dont believe in that and you were laughing at me,now Mister i want 10% from your itchy hand  :p

Hmmm...I've got 2 choices...

#1...a certain beee-you-tiful lady's finger, but hasn't seen much lucky magic lately...but always 'no way Jose'...or...

#2...a certain gentlemanly finger, which is currently seeing some magical moments...but at a 10% cut fee.

Hmmm...hard choice that! Hahahaha. :D

Afioso you forgot to insert 10% fee in the 1st choice  :p that lady,she will give you all fingers,including the middle one  :rofl:

Afioso you forgot to insert 10% fee in the 1st choice  :p that lady,she will give you all fingers,including the middle one  :rofl:

OMG! Including the middle finger? :shok:

OMG! Not that one please!!! I've got one...and given plenty out to many games already! :lol:

Afi i think i know why you have changed your avatar pic ,does it has something with superstitious as well :rolleyes:  

Aaah...the first darling to ask me this! ^_^

Does it have anything to do with superstitions? :huh:

Hmmmmmmm...I find it very hard to say yes or no, darling, because I do believe in some superstitions, but I don't believe in some others, so everything depends on what they are referring to. ^_^

The main reason why I used back my original first avatar...is simply because I find myself back at square one, starting everything all over again, just like when I first joined AG back in December 2013. The various other avatars that I have used before have no specific connections to my everyday life, except for that one photo of course. ;)