Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Anne1
    Newest Member
    Anne1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Well, at least someone was having fun during the weekend! :) Glad you had a good time, Awena! :good: By the way, you have no idea how much I need such one 'black metal concert with shaking heads' though! I'm sick to death from all the tasks, and deadlines, and projects, and issues, and upcoming work, and .... :angry:  Yeah, a black metal concert! Definitely! With lots of vodka!!!  :D

Hi everyone, seems like long time no see, I don't even know if I had chance to post I saw an e-mail, neteller money transfer early morning, sometimes yesterday, Monday mornig. Thank you AG.

Well, sometinhing ruined that weekend night after 4 yrs such I feeling but what came after made me very upset and I couldn't post single word here, use to share things here,really.

I think I will rather stay at home from now, and I am serious  because I dont wont let this happen again.

Someone stole my cell phone, I have my personal data inside and I am very upset. 

After being kind and waiting 24 hrs before I called alsmot sure my sT wil waiting there as usual ( that is why I am going there ), this was first time happening. To be worse, I thought yesterday, something was in my drink.hmm, another guy confirmed so, we both think the same thing. Ok, and there was 5 ppl, who could do this. So I am going this morning to reposrt this official and let the party start.

This is thing for jail and I will prove so . I also said even virtual IP if something published online, we have people to track them, no problem, harm to me, jail to you,so you choose. I dont want to get up at 3 am when I have long day tomorrow but how ? 

Ohh,, feelin like cindarella.

I would report this to Guru or 

Icymod  :diablo: , where is my canadian protection when I really need it, let me see you icy, any                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         =@  8)  :help:  :diablo:  :bad:  :aggressive:  :cray: suggestions?

I would love to make everyone know here that I made one small withdrawal in 32Red yesterday,still waiting in pending time , so you know.

I wanted thins month to start with wins,so lets make it happen Magic october for everyone,

Good Luck

Oh geeees! Looks like you went through a rough and unpleasant time Awena darling, but I hope everything will be sunshine for you soon. A small withdrawal to start with, and bigger ones on the way soon enough. Wishing you all the best and good luck darling. May the LUCK be with you!  :good:

Some stoled my cellphone that night. I have personal data on, and the fact it is win someones hands now is terrible and so upseting.

I see. :( Sorry to hear that, Awena. For a moment I thought someone stole your 'review' money... :o

Did you report this to the police?

Nowadays, handphones are an even bigger hit than wallets! Especially ladies handphones! Why? Because if the thief gets lucky, he/she will find lots of secrets and very private things in the phone. So be very careful about keeping intimate secrets and photos in the phones ladies!!!  :D

Nowadays, handphones are an even bigger hit than wallets! Especially ladies handphones! Why? Because if the thief gets lucky, he/she will find lots of secrets and very private things in the phone. So be very careful about keeping intimate secrets and photos in the phones ladies!!!  :D

Don't know about handphones, but smartphones?! Oh man, you are totally right that stealing such phone from a woman might be an el dorado for a bad person. :(

Yeah, but there was withdrawals,congrats now almost in person,hihi

I left some money in Guts night before yesterday, so it is ok now,I guess. 

I wish to know what game would pay me nice :) to play so

Ahhh...everyone would surely love to know what game will pay good for him/her...  :D  Just follow your heart and try your luck darling! ;)  

I was busy, hard working,had no time to play, and will leave it for another time, I am tired, so zzzz almost:)

Poor Awena darling...no time to play even. Ready for bed yet darling? Still very early, even at my time here (12:19am)  ^_^