Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lillstar
    Newest Member
    Lillstar

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Where has all the sunshine gone?

Well Sharon darling, it's been cloudy and cloudy all day long, for a few days in a row. The Gods must be moody. The members must be moody too...hehehehehe. Waiting for the sunshine to come through the clouds again... :p

Nice to see you Afi, we are close to climate disaster, no normal weather for us anymore If we don't start seriously taking care for mother Earth. 

This year, I didn't have nothing that taste good, watermelon, even lemon is terrible, grape, vegetables ,, nothing, nor weather, the whole August here will be cloudy, rainy and just one day, sunny day, now it is lil sunny but I don't doubt it will start heavy rain during the day. 

Nice to see you again too darling!  ^_^

Geeee...that does sound terrible. Winter is bad enough, now summer has to be spoilt too. Bad bad 2014 year for Europe. A disaster for Malaysia too...1 plane lost, never to be found, another one shot down in Ukraine, hundreds of lives dead, and the Malaysia Airlines on the brink of bankruptcy!  :(

The Gods are very unhappy...and punishing mankind!  :(

I am sorry for Malaysia airlines but still many companies flying the same route  because they don't wont to loose money.

Capitalism and it is all about money,sad but true. 

And there's too many wars going on all over the world...for whatever reasons!  :angry: All these madness will only end when the world ends!  :diablo:

Agree Afi, you better come for visit us on Balkan before that happen,, end of the World. :o  :80:

Oh, yes, you can count on that too, Awena darling, whenever I'm able to make that trip! I want to tour Europe and UK again before everything ends...if God willing to permit.  ;)

Oh, yes, you can count on that too, Awena darling, whenever I'm able to make that trip! I want to tour Europe and UK again before everything ends...if God willing to permit.  ;)

God permits...have just received a confirmation SMS from him. ;)

Well, it's okay darlings, to each his own. I'm not particular about anybody's belief, but my own. It's a free world. What matters in the end is whether I get to make that trip or I don't.  :unknw: Let's hope I will make it though!  :D

You will Afi and it doesn't costs fortune, there are cheap flights from London to Belgrade, 150 euros round trip,rest of,, no worries, we will figure out ;) First point, Jelena and Belgrade, she may have coffee with us, then we go to take Kate and final destination Bulgariaaa,,, Guru.  :yahoo:  :db:

You will Afi and it doesn't costs fortune, there are cheap flights from London to Belgrade, 150 euros round trip,rest of,, no worries, we will figure out ;) First point, Jelena and Belgrade, she may have coffee with us, then we go to take Kate and final destination Bulgariaaa,,, Guru.  :yahoo:  :db:

yes Afi,dont worry ,Guru will pay for the trip ! ;)

First of all, yes, I'm a Christian and I believe in God. And I also sincerely believe he has some good sense of humor. :) 

As for the 'small trip' which some of the fellow members here are planning recently to their Guru's home, let me assure you that you are all WELCOME! Just let me know when you are coming and give at least 24 hours to prepare. ;)

Am I allowed to say its only 141 days and 10 hours till Christmas! :D

Me and Sophie were watching Christmas films over the weekend! I love watching Christmas films in August :D

Talk about being out of time...watching Christmas movies in August???  :shok:  :D