Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sarahstffn1
    Newest Member
    sarahstffn1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

26 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I need to calculate. October is not a bad time to check profit loss. I was not in a mood to gamble during this week so maybe can do some accounting. Thanks for giving me an idea to keep my self busy.

text files and spreadsheets are all good for keeping track of things..

here you have a UK guy that uses his spreadsheet and shows it off every now and then

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Is it something they are considering or are we talking hypothetically?

yeah, i think they already did it. Depends on the date it will take effect. But still there are some windows open for streamers to keep doing at what they do best. Faking it..

On 10/7/2022 at 4:28 AM, Blackjax said:

Book of dead changed wild symbol from book to the one similar to Legacy of dead. About few months ago it was stated that Novomatic has filed ownership on the book symbol and looks like they have won and now playngo had to change the symbol.

20221007_074912.jpg

Oh wow! How interesting! Did you have any article we could read on it?

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

Rishi is now 1.20 hot favorite, wonder what happened...

nextleaderconservative1.png.79312efbe4c521bfea87553c09f6e9a9.png

nextleaderconservative11.png.49eb5c49c40e0c9b0f806b1791aa8d10.png

He should have won in the first place. I mean I am not a fan of either but out of the two it should have been him all along. 

I liked Sunak during the lockdown, I think he made a brilliant first impression, brought in some good packages but seemed to go downhill after that.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys, I'm still poorly today, needed to come on and get the most important things done but I'm going to log off for the rest of the day to rest. Please contact me by email or @Afi4winsif you need help before the morning. 

Get all the rest you need my dear. I'll keep my eyes on things here for you. Hope you get better soon. 😉

here's a few things about halloween...

so halloween nowadays in some places is almost like a semi Christmas

and it came to places like Britain from the USA but much earlier it came to the USA from places like Ireland, British isles and Europe.

it gets promoted like a night of fun and bit of a laugh, when actually it is a major event in the satanic calendar.

halloween is a major time when lots of children and adults are going to be sacrificed cause this is still going on

by the sick satanists many of them very famous and in the news all the time, and it's hidden. so when they do these rituals and they are sacrificing children and adults to the "gods" in the unseen.  the sacrifice is the terror of the person being sacrificed and this terror comes off the person as the ritual unfolds, and this frequency of terror is absorbed these "gods/demons"  in this other reality that interacts with this one.. so this is real and there are times of the year where this happens and halloween is one of them. so these satanic dates are getting normalized

some updates;

29th October, 2022.. in South Korea Seul, about 150 people are dead and dozens injured in a halloween stampede at a halloween festival.