Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Reelrocker
    Newest Member
    Reelrocker

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Welcome back Val!! How was your trip?

Thanks dear. :)

The vacation in Greece was simply awesome and now I know for sure why so many of my fellow countrymen are going there for the summer! :D

Unfortunately, have been hit with some really bad news re the health of a close relative soon after we got home, but this is how life goes I guess - a minute in paradise and then back to the harsh reality... :( 

Anyway, I can see everything was pretty calm in here why I was away. Or not.... ? :p 

The vacation in Greece was simply awesome and now I know for sure why so many of my fellow countrymen are going there for the summer! :D

Unfortunately, have been hit with some really bad news re the health of a close relative soon after we got home, but this is how life goes I guess - a minute in paradise and then back to the harsh reality... :(

Anyway, I can see everything was pretty calm in here why I was away. Or not.... ? :p

Ahh that's great about Greece, not so great about the relative so I hope their health gets back on the mend soon.

Yeah everything run pretty smooth, everyone has been behaving :p

welcome back valdes  :D 

im glad u had a great time... well deserved break :D 

sori to hear abt ur relative  

i been behaving myself but alfi4wins hasnt hehehe... just jokes alfi4winsta  :give_rose:

welcome back valdes  :D

im glad u had a great time... well deserved break :D

sori to hear abt ur relative  

i been behaving myself but alfi4wins hasnt hehehe... just jokes alfi4winsta  :give_rose:

Well Sta-ling, your Afi4winsta had some unexpected problems very suddenly...so yes...Afi has not been Afi lately...but Afi is back thankfully!  ^_^

Well Sta-ling, your Afi4winsta had some unexpected problems very suddenly...so yes...Afi has not been Afi lately...but Afi is back thankfully!  ^_^

i started replying to ur post in september forum but then i remembered wot happened da last time  :cray:

No chatter-boxing in other forums alfi4winsta  :diablo: 

anyways  :friends:im glad that da docs have put u back on da right track :good: and i hope that u will stay on track :angel:  so long as u get off track with me :wacko:  :crazy:

Indeed, as Tweeksta has already said at the above post, we all hope all these sudden health issues are now well behind your back and will stay there for another couple of decades! 

Cheers for Afi-san!  :drinks:  :friends:

Thank you Guru-san...   :friends:

Even though no one can ever know when a dangerous storm may strike, but continuous calm weather would be most welcomed indeed, hehehe.

So here's a toast to good health for everyone and everybody...  :drinks:

Excuse me Guru-San ValDes :hi:

im so curious abt u..... i google imaged u just in the hopes that i could see a pic of u so i could stop imagining wot u look like 8) 

no luck there  :ph34r:   so im gonna have to keep on imagining u how i imagine u to be  :unknw:

PS. i really enjoyed reading the interview u did with cocopop.. WOW!! :clapping:

i already have respect for u & wot u do here at askgamblers  :good:  but i now have new found respect for u :clapping:  bcoz i always thought that u owned this forum site but in actual fact u started off as just another member here    :shok:

it is awe-inspiring to read ur story and how u got to where u r today. 

here is the link to the interview:

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/3593-my-interview-with-valdes/

Its a must read!! :wub: 

im so curious abt u..... i google imaged u just in the hopes that i could see a pic of u so i could stop imagining wot u look like 8)

no luck there  :ph34r:   so im gonna have to keep on imagining u how i imagine u to be  :unknw:

PS. i really enjoyed reading the interview u did with cocopop.. WOW!! :clapping:

i already have respect for u & wot u do here at askgamblers  :good:  but i now have new found respect for u :clapping:  bcoz i always thought that u owned this forum site but in actual fact u started off as just another member here    :shok:

Its a must read!! :wub: 

Hehe...It always makes me smile when so many people wonder what the Guru looks like! I of course already knew but there was a picture posted on the Catena Instagram page not that long ago too when he met up with some of the team.

i already have respect for u & wot u do here at askgamblers  :good:  but i now have new found respect for u :clapping:  bcoz i always thought that u owned this forum site but in actual fact u started off as just another member here   

Its a must read!!  

Glad there is still someone reading all that pretty cool old forum content. :D 

Even more glad you appreciate my efforts here so high, thanks!  :hi:

As for how do I look, well, have always preferred to keep my personal life and work separate. Hope you understand. ;)  

Glad there is still someone reading all that pretty cool old forum content. :D

Even more glad you appreciate my efforts here so high, thanks!  :hi:

As for how do I look, well, have always preferred to keep my personal life and work separate. Hope you understand. ;)  

i understand... u must be a nottie and not a hottie right?  :pardon: 

JUST JOKES!!!  :p hehe.... i totally understand ;)

Hehe...It always makes me smile when so many people wonder what the Guru looks like! I of course already knew but there was a picture posted on the Catena Instagram page not that long ago too when he met up with some of the team.

sorry guru-san  :(

i couldnt help myself... i had to check it out & by da looks of it u r def a hottie!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

why are they taking ur blood? for more tests? :bad:

i thought all was good & well and you was on your way to recovering 

i hope you get well very soon coz 2 stars (that's me & you of course :D  ) shine brighter than 1..

GOSH... thats lame...but who cares hehhe

it took me 3x  longer than usual to type this post because i kept writing and re-writing in chat-style which GURU has asked me not to do as majority of our forum community are non-native English. so its hard for them to understand me

i thought my chat-style was nice and simple but i guess not...

STOP PICKING ON ME GURU :cray:  :cray:

ive cut back on my smileys... sort of

im not chatting where i shouldnt be anymore... sort of

im typing legible english now... 

GIVE ME A BREAK 4 THE REST OF THIS MONTH PLS :vava: 

IM Just KIdding!!! ...Im bored so i thought i would bother you with a shout out hehhe

Late that night, I was nicely resting on my bed when an all-white figure suddenly appeared and said "I'm gonna take your blood..."  :o

"No...no...no..." I was thinking to myself...I thought a vampiress is gonna suck my blood...but she turned out to be a nurse...  :rolleyes:

Well...she then took my blood alright...but only for a blood test sample...  :lol:

To cut a long story short...the tests were almost all okay...except for some baddies in my blood...those pesky LDLs...affecting my goody HDLs...if you know what I mean, hehehe. Nothing serious though...but I need to keep a constant watchout for those baddies.  :p

Yep, in my case, 2 Stas would certainly be better for me than just my 1 Sta...to keep my starlight shining...hehehe. 

Am I gonna be alright??? :huh:

You bet! I'm not about to quit just yet...not for as long as I can...but that's not in my hands really...but what's in my mouth would certainly matter a lot, hahaha.  :D

Nice to see that my Staling is cutting out the sms-style messaging...I was okay with that...but I'm not everybody, hehehe, so keep it up my Staling!  :good:

As for smilies...I used 7 of them in this post...hope that's okay too...hahaha. (smiley omitted on purpose!)

Still bored???  :o

Oh geeees!

Here's some more interesting stories...sorry if they're still boring...  :crazy:

Some invisible entities also took hold of me a few times over that 2 days...day and night...getting deep inside of me...searching for jackpots I guess...but none was found! The docs and nurses should have played Mega Moolah instead...cos I'm a no-jackpot version! Hahaha.  :lol:

And thanks God you are not a jackpot-version from medical perspective. :D

Hope you are feeling much better now Afi-san! Take care for your good and bad cholesterol though, these could be a real pest sometimes... ;)

Thanks Guru-san...I will.  :good:

Yep...those 2-legged ladies sure can do lots of harm if I'm not careful.

Ooops...sorry Staling...I don't mean nice ladies like you...I meant those Lousy Double Legged kind...better known as LDL...  :lol:

Late that night, I was nicely resting on my bed when an all-white figure suddenly appeared and said "I'm gonna take your blood..."  :o

"No...no...no..." I was thinking to myself...I thought a vampiress is gonna suck my blood...but she turned out to be a nurse...  :rolleyes:

Well...she then took my blood alright...but only for a blood test sample...  :lol:

To cut a long story short...the tests were almost all okay...except for some baddies in my blood...those pesky LDLs...affecting my goody HDLs...if you know what I mean, hehehe. Nothing serious though...but I need to keep a constant watchout for those baddies.  :p

Yep, in my case, 2 Stas would certainly be better for me than just my 1 Sta...to keep my starlight shining...hehehe. 

Am I gonna be alright??? :huh:

You bet! I'm not about to quit just yet...not for as long as I can...but that's not in my hands really...but what's in my mouth would certainly matter a lot, hahaha.  :D

Nice to see that my Staling is cutting out the sms-style messaging...I was okay with that...but I'm not everybody, hehehe, so keep it up my Staling!  :good:

As for smilies...I used 7 of them in this post...hope that's okay too...hahaha. (smiley omitted on purpose!)

i can see why me & u get along so well my Afi4WinSta :friends:  

we are like two peas in a pod  :drinks:

My dad has same thing as you which is not good but the great thing about it is that it can be controlled.

and you know what they say about this thing...  So me & you are definitely shining together... SHINE SHINE SHINE!! hehee!!

im trying my hardest to be good :angel: but i love my smileys

They say A picture is worth a thousand words but not in GURU's case [big Smile] hehe