Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hk190192
    Newest Member
    Hk190192

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Hey, you two! :)

If you are exchanging some the most recent Push Gaming slots top secret recopies for x1000 wins, please do not forget to add me as well!  :crazy:  

V

I wish - That Jammin Jars and Fat Rabbit eating my money. Lost $200 yesterday in less than 1 hour - Taking a break from Gambling writing reviews instead for now.

Jammin Jars is just ugh. I can’t fathom how to win on it. Took out 1200 from Mr Green last night after Genie and Bonanza came good and left 200 in it. That’s the third 200 in a row roughly, on 40ps, that I think iv yet to see a 100x plus...shocking: don’t care if it’s tagged HV, it’s simply awful. But now I feel a quest

Jammin Jars is just ugh. I can’t fathom how to win on it. Took out 1200 from Mr Green last night after Genie and Bonanza came good and left 200 in it. That’s the third 200 in a row roughly, on 40ps, that I think iv yet to see a 100x plus...shocking: don’t care if it’s tagged HV, it’s simply awful. But now I feel a quest

Bro - As much as you can see the slot is eating, you still chasing those Jars and 3 of them, whenever 2 lands and waiting on that 3rd one - OMG the adrenaline pumping.

I simply love the game - I tried viking clash and hit a nice x300 on it for the first time. Took me roughly 400 - 500 spins for bonus on $0.25 and it paid $5.26 and then another 200 spins on $0.50 and won just over $150.

50 USD deposit and 900 spins later, Jamming Jars proved once again her lack of appreciation towards my person and stripped me off despite my measly bet of 0.20 per spin... :( 

On a mission now - make that blardy game suffer pain for it dirty tricks towards poor Guru! :D 

On a side note, why we still don't have a Push Gaming dedicated forum topic?! :o 

Fiekie, Mr PinniT, anyone?... 

50 USD deposit and 900 spins later, Jamming Jars proved once again her lack of appreciation towards my person and stripped me off despite my measly bet of 0.20 per spin... :(

On a mission now - make that blardy game suffer pain for it dirty tricks towards poor Guru! :D

On a side note, why we still don't have a Push Gaming dedicated forum topic?! :o

I guess only Fiekie or Pinnit could start a topic on Push Gaming.

As for me...I've got only one comment...I'd push it over Dover cliffs...  :p

I've yet to venture into the world of Push Gaming so I think the idea of a forum topic is great!! Who's up fot it then?

Hello everyone ! New here but looking forward to be allowed to interact a bit more (once restriction are out hahaha) !!

Now seriously.... It will take me a few days to read everything on this thread!

Welcome aboard. :)

Not sure why you should start reading from this particular forum thread when there are hundreds of other, much more interesting, but your choice anyway. :p 

Excuse me Guru-San ValDes :hi:

im so curious abt u..... i google imaged u just in the hopes that i could see a pic of u so i could stop imagining wot u look like 8)

no luck there  :ph34r:   so im gonna have to keep on imagining u how i imagine u to be  :unknw:

PS. i really enjoyed reading the interview u did with cocopop.. WOW!! :clapping:

i already have respect for u & wot u do here at askgamblers  :good:  but i now have new found respect for u :clapping:  bcoz i always thought that u owned this forum site but in actual fact u started off as just another member here    :shok:

it is awe-inspiring to read ur story and how u got to where u r today. 

here is the link to the interview:

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/3593-my-interview-with-valdes/

Its a must read!! :wub: 

Our Guru is awesome  :) if there is a contest for "Super handsome admin"  :give_rose:i am sure he would  win that prize!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure it's all timing and circumstance, but any time I've had it hit decent I was spinning at 0.40 for a while, the jars went MIA so I bumped to 0.60, the jars eventually came back but either landed and sucked or kept just teasing, so back to 0.40 and wham!

*shrugs*

Much like tapping the screen to get the bonus symbol you want I'm sure, but you never know