Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jennbacca38
    Newest Member
    Jennbacca38

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I prefer croatians adriatic islands, but they dont invest either, mother nature gave a lot, but their prices are crazy high.

Not surprising at all, Emina dear. Tourism is always a big revenue maker for any country. The more tourists the better. Higher prices brings in more money too, but only the rich can afford them. Heck, the rich can afford anything in this world, even a single dish of food costing $1000 or more! Madness!  :p

thats my opinion,I might be wrong ,dont now!

You are right, I wish to be back in my twenties with less worries,I am in love, I have the man who is so nice,we didnt got married because we have to solve all of the problems without parents help,and it is ok, just saying, when your are facing life as a grown it it completely different.

I guess everyone of us would want to stay in the twenties and never grow old! The twenties are probably the most enjoyable part of our life. Young, full of energy, vibrant, everything goes. Nothing is impossible. And always in love too!  ^_^

I guess everyone of us would want to stay in the twenties and never grow old! The twenties are probably the most enjoyable part of our life. Young, full of energy, vibrant, everything goes. Nothing is impossible. And always in love too!  ^_^

hmm ,dont know about that,I am enjoying much better in my 30 es then I was in my 20es

but ,cant complaint about my 20 also  :p ,I was much younger, beautiful ,much everything ,but now its ok too 

Some women look even more ravishing and more beautiful as they age. Beauty at the age of 20s is not the same as beauty at 30s and 40s. Maturity shows on the complexion and appearance - raw beauty and matured beauty - and matured beauty wins all the time, to me at least!  :D

Now it's just ok too for you my dear? Hmmmm...an understatement that!  :D It's definitely MORE than just ok!!! Right guysssss?  ;)

:crazy: :crazy: 8P 8P I wish I had a half of my present life experience.

hmm ,dont know about that,I am enjoying much better in my 30 es then I was in my 20es

I do enjoy more, I need to back to normal because I went almost trough *****, but I enjoy my 32 almost,, and feeling like female,thats good.

I do enjoy more, I need to back to normal because I went almost trough *****, but I enjoy my 32 almost,, and feeling like female,thats good.

You're not alone my dear. I wish I could start all over again too, or at least, keep only the good and sweet memories in the archives of my brain. But it is actually all those bad experiences that make us what we are today. Without them, we'd be no better nor wiser. It takes two to tango. It takes good and bad for wisdom. No shortcuts.  ^_^

You're not alone my dear. I wish I could start all over again too, or at least, keep only the good and sweet memories in the archives of my brain. But it is actually all those bad experiences that make us what we are today. Without them, we'd be no better nor wiser. It takes two to tango. It takes good and bad for wisdom. No shortcuts.  ^_^

Afi, I strongly agree but life experience is priceless to be honest,better sooner then later, today trouble can save you or prepare for something bigger and then,,,even the biggest storm is about to start,,you readyyy,,,terminatorr!!!

Afi, I strongly agree but life experience is priceless to be honest,better sooner then later, today trouble can save you or prepare for something bigger and then,,,even the biggest storm is about to start,,you readyyy,,,terminatorr!!!

Ahhhh???  :shok: A bigger storm is about to start?  :huh:

For me, I sincerely believe the worst storm has already passed...more small storms...maybe...could be...  ^_^

during all our life,we had,we have and we will be having those storms ,dont you agree Afi ??

Yes, agree my dear, just like the weather, there'll be plenty of storms along the way, big ones and small ones. Some destructive, some not.  ;)

Afi ,you are little vampire,like I am ,cant sleep all night  :huh:

Hmmm...what to do? I was born at 11pm, which makes me a night owl, always preferring nighttime over daytime. When others sleep I'm awake. When I'm sleeping, they try to wake me up...geeeeeeeeees!  :D But now, peace at last...no one to wake me up, or disturb my day sleep!  :yahoo:

We are two vampires hah? Better make that three, or our resident vampire will start showing his fangs!  :lol:

Yes, agree my dear, just like the weather, there'll be plenty of storms along the way, big ones and small ones. Some destructive, some not.  ;)

Hmmm...what to do? I was born at 11pm, which makes me a night owl, always preferring nighttime over daytime. When others sleep I'm awake. When I'm sleeping, they try to wake me up...geeeeeeeeees!  :D But now, peace at last...no one to wake me up, or disturb my day sleep!  :yahoo:

We are two vampires hah? Better make that three, or our resident vampire will start showing his fangs!  :lol:

who is the third vampire  :huh:

Afi ,you are little vampire,like I am ,cant sleep all night  :huh:

Aaaaaaaargh! :wacko: The sun is up...sunlight is pouring in...I must get away...I must close my eyes...I must get some sleeeeeeeep! :help:

All the drama for nothing...hahahaha. Goodnight Katy my dearest, or should I say good morning instead. It's already 7:15am and I haven't slept a wink.  :lazy:

where is Icy ,didnt see him for a while,what about Lord Cronal,what happened with that guy ??anyone knows something ???

Icy is probably playing hide and seek with his revitalized laptop, or desktop, or ladytop...I don't know...  :D

The last I know of Lordy is that he is still busy studying... our Guru knows better...  ^_^

I am third vampire, I was born at 2 a.m.maybe thats way,and I love to stay awake at night, not all the time, but I really do enjoy nights.

Ah-haaaaaaaa! Another vampire!  :D Welcome to Askgamblers Vampire Club my dear! (Like you haven't joined already?! :D)

Let me introduce myself...I am Count Draficula...not related to the other infamous Count of course! Hahahahaha.