Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dirceubrlk
    Newest Member
    Dirceubrlk

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Not yet my dear. We were planning to travel today, but then postponed it for tomorrow early morning... :(

As for Skopie, nope, we'll go there maybe in the winter, but the good news is that we will meet again with our Macedonian friends, cause they are going the same place the same time, just as us. :) 

Hehe, thanks my dear. :)

How about you, when is your vacation gonna be and where? 

I am not sure yet and will let you know. 

I wanna visit like 3 different places but the most important thing is to make money then comes vacation.

I am not sure yet and will let you know. 

I wanna visit like 3 different places but the most important thing is to make money then comes vacation.

Ahh, yes, making money before vacation, that's a rock solid reason must admit. :)

Just make sure you won't go into the opposite direction like me and forget to rest at all. :D

Awena are you serious ???

Heh, I am.I was teasing Zeljko and one macedonia should come for visit and he will buy it for me but I will suggest what mascara is that and you might like it. its violet color. 

Awena, where exactly do you live, if you can just go to the mountains? I'm jelous, I wish I could do that too!

NextTimeWin, I am great, today me and my hon celebrated our 4th anniversary :) Went to the movies, drank non alcoholic champagne. Great ! :)) hope you're doing great as well.

Don't be jealous Blondie, pack small bag and come for visit, we are neighborhood so no problem at all and we will enjoy my mountain. Hahah, its not mine but my father owe the most beautiful and very very large area there and I believe it is worth visiting this place. 

It is 20 mins. far from downtown which is nothing and its unique place because it is so close and yet, your are flying along with sky while breathing fresh and clean mountain air .

Its called Majevica mountain.