Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryboy247
    Newest Member
    Ryboy247

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I am a just an easy beer drinker. I am drinking about one can of 330 g can of beer per week. Yesterday I decided to stop drinking beer for a long time from now on. I am too fat, and drinking beer will get me fatter. This summer i need to give away from my weight about 5-8 kg. This is why i take a vacation of 3 months: staying at the computer does not help in loosing kilograms.

I am a just an easy beer drinker. I am drinking about one can of 330 g can of beer per week. Yesterday I decided to stop drinking beer for a long time from now on. I am too fat, and drinking beer will get me fatter. This summer i need to give away from my weight about 5-8 kg. This is why i take a vacation of 3 months: staying at the computer does not help in loosing kilograms.

Fair enough, I wish you luck with your mission to lose some weight. :good:

Beer has nothing to do with it. I have 70 kilos and I drink at least 10 beers a week so weight is not a problem :p

Beer has nothing to do with it. I have 70 kilos and I drink at least 10 beers a week so weight is not a problem :p

Dear hajnrih ,beer has everything with it,because the metabolism of 30 year young man and middle aged man is not the same hun ,definitely ! 

Dear hajnrih ,beer has everything with it,because the metabolism of 30 year young man and middle aged man is not the same hun ,definitely ! 

It's not such a big difference between 30 and 47. You'll soon be there and see for yourself.

You should not be angry on me for what I said about feedback when you congratulated me about a few days ago. Just that here where I am money counts and I prefer to keep them instead of following your advice to risk them once more. Indeed it seems the 30 years age is more inclined to risk. Older people are wiser.

It's not such a big difference between 30 and 47. You'll soon be there and see for yourself.

You should not be angry on me for what I said about feedback when you congratulated me about a few days ago. Just that here where I am money counts and I prefer to keep them instead of following your advice to risk them once more. Indeed it seems the 30 years age is more inclined to risk. Older people are wiser.

I guess the changes into the metabolism could vary drastically from one person to another. Take me as an example... At 27 I could party for 2 days in a row, at 37 I could barely stay awake after midnight... :D 

I wouldn't quit on my beer and you can lose weight anyway, while keeping your favorite drink!

Cheers!  :drinks:

OMG Valdes, are you that old, I mean, you can barely keep your eyes open after midnight.. 

37 and more is young, and Valentin is young and I don't like to hear that old man,, please!

:blink:

Maybe you could try working 10-12 hours a day Monday to Saturday and then we could talk about it again. ;)

Since you are pointing my years ,yes, i am there ,in few weeks I will be 40   :) and not hiding my years ,actually proud of it ,noone gives me 40 ,32-33 so i guess i should be proud of my years.I totally disagree with you,30 and 40 is way big difference.As for the wiser or not ,some people are  born to be wise and some people never be wise,it has nothing with aging.Here were I am ,believe me money counts too,i dont come from rich country ,so i know exactly what are you talking about.I am not angry with you,because we are discussing and everyone has right to say what he/she believe its right or wrong.

Since you are pointing my years ,yes, i am there ,in few weeks I will be 40   :) and not hiding my years ,actually proud of it ,noone gives me 40 ,32-33 so i guess i should be proud of my years.I totally disagree with you,30 and 40 is way big difference.As for the wiser or not ,some people are  born to be wise and some people never be wise,it has nothing with aging.Here were I am ,believe me money counts too,i dont come from rich country ,so i know exactly what are you talking about.I am not angry with you,because we are discussing and everyone has right to say what he/she believe its right or wrong.

You are right up to a point there Helena darling (must be a new darling to me this lady! ;))

Wisdom has nothing to do at all with aging...and you are right!

Wisdom has everything to do with life experiences and learnings...

If you had experienced something and learnt from it...wisdom is gained.

If you had experienced something but not learnt anything from it...you missed catching the boat and stays as you are now...

by which, you can be 100 years old in age...but still no wiser than a 10 year old! :p

when i saw the new avatar i said who is the new fella ,now Clint Eastwood haa,love his movies  :)

Yes, me too! I love ALL his movies...from the early westerns, to the crime bustings...and to the dramas.

Clint is my all-time favourite male actor. :good:

I was playing Subtopia game on my mobile,so when i was on my 4th spin i got some weird music like my screen will crash ,but after i couldnt login and their site is under  maintenance ,soo maybe i won some small jackpot or something  :rolleyes: