Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryboy247
    Newest Member
    Ryboy247

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Thank you for your concern mates. :hi:

Yeah...it rained again yesterday...sigh...but I had some virtual hands helping me out...thank god for that...and so there was no second flooding in my home...yaaaaay! :D

Sorry guys...those virtual helping hands were from up up there...hehehehe. ;)

Well, you are still alive and in a great mood again on top of all! :D ... And this is all that matters! ;)

Well, you are still alive and in a great mood again on top of all! :D ... And this is all that matters! ;)

Hehehehe...thank you mate! My mood is still vibrant, thankfully, even without a mamacita...hahaha.

Imagine if I have one...well...I'd probably have NO TIME for AG...muahahahaha. :D

and where are you now ? sleeping maybe,its night at your place now  :unknw:

Me sleeping darling? :huh:

Geeeees...more like beesy beesy like a bee...cleaning up the floor that looks like a wc...

Geeeees...what I need now is a good rest and a good treat...a food treat darling...hehehe. ^_^

This is just sucks Afi4wins, i wish you that your problems will resolve soon. And also when you sometimes unlucky at some thing(like this flood), i believe your slots luck should be awesome now!

Thanks NextTimeWin. Will soon know if my luck is awesomely better at slots than at cleaning up, hehehe. :D

Thank you for your concern mates. :hi:

Yeah...it rained again yesterday...sigh...but I had some virtual hands helping me out...thank god for that...and so there was no second flooding in my home...yaaaaay! :D

Sorry guys...those virtual helping hands were from up up there...hehehehe. ;)

They're (helping hands) from above certainly were more usable than ours but I'm glad

now you see the sunny side of things (in both meanings).

Anyway, maximal respect how you handled things with humour and positive attitude. :hi:

i guess everyone is at their work place or something :rolleyes: and I am Housewife hehe  :p

Yeah...yeah...I am at my work place too...beesy shooting!

Ah-ha...got you there didn't I?! You'd think I'm busy shooting at outlaws, right? ^_^

Wrong! I'm busy shooting at dirt with my water pistol!

Ooops...wrong pistol...shooting dirt with a water hose pistol...hehehe. :D

You're a housewife? Oh geeees...if I didn't know better, I'd thought you're still single and still swinging! :D

Yeah...yeah...I am at my work place too...beesy shooting!

Ah-ha...got you there didn't I?! You'd think I'm busy shooting at outlaws, right? ^_^

Wrong! I'm busy shooting at dirt with my water pistol!

Ooops...wrong pistol...shooting dirt with a water hose pistol...hehehe. :D

You're a housewife? Oh geeees...if I didn't know better, I'd thought you're still single and still swinging! :D

single and SWINGING  :o  ,Afi ,are you ok  :rolleyes: