Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goncalo_2002
    Newest Member
    Goncalo_2002

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I was playing Subtopia game on my mobile,so when i was on my 4th spin i got some weird music like my screen will crash ,but after i couldnt login and their site is under  maintenance ,soo maybe i won some small jackpot or something  :rolleyes:

That would be great Katerina and as soon the website is back check it out and let us know! 

According to information in the bottom of main forum page - currently i am only one active member at website :)

Remind me I am legend movie with Will Smith for some reason.

Yeah, might be, we are making some experiments with the time frame being used for these statistics...The period you are talking about refers to forum only and for a time frame of 10-15 minutes, but still over 1200-1300 active guest readers. ;)

Yeah, might be, we are making some experiments with the time frame being used for these statistics...The period you are talking about refers to forum only and for a time frame of 10-15 minutes, but still over 1200-1300 active guest readers. ;)

but i was logined and even posting :)

Anyway, just kidding, it's not great to be alone active at the moment at any timeframe, i am happy that it is day now, and there is always someone.

Howdy fellas! How's yer day? Mine? Hmmmm... <_<

Anybody want or need FREE WATER??? :huh:

I have lots and lots of them...all for free! Yeah...you can say it's God sent...hehehe. ^_^

Started getting them last night...and getting some more right now...more free water.

So much so, my house was filled with 2 inches of flood water inside!!! :(

It kept me awake all night till morning...and only slept at about 10am this morning.

Can't even clean the house yet as I'm expecting yet another minor flooding inside tonight...geeeees! :sorry:

I have lots and lots of them...all for free! Yeah...you can say it's God sent...hehehe. ^_^

Started getting them last night...and getting some more right now...more free water.

It kept me awake all night till morning...and only slept at about 10am this morning.

Can't even clean the house yet as I'm expecting yet another minor flooding inside tonight...geeeees! :sorry:

ohh Afi so sorry to hear that,but you still need to clean that water hun,before the next comes !

ohh Afi so sorry to hear that,but you still need to clean that water hun,before the next comes !

Yeah...already done that darling.

Now I'm tired...and hungry...with a big mess all around me... :(

Yeah...I can do with 4 or even 5 mamacitas with me right now... :D

Yeah...already done that darling.

Now I'm tired...and hungry...with a big mess all around me... :(

Yeah...I can do with 4 or even 5 mamacitas with me right now... :D

yeah sure,like some mamacita will come to clean your mess :o  ,no way Jose ;) and first you find one and then we can talk for another 3-4 mamacitas :D  

yeah sure,like some mamacita will come to clean your mess :o  ,no way Jose ;) and first you find one and then we can talk for another 3-4 mamacitas :D  

Dang! Yeah...you're right darling...I don't even have 1 mamacita yet...how to get 4 or 5?

Certainly no 'oh-geeeees' for me...no way Jose...hahahaha. :D

Howdy fellas! How's yer day? Mine? Hmmmm... <_>

Sorry to hear that mate. :( Hope the weather will improve anytime soon and you will manage to avoid the flood one more time! :good:

I feel for you, Afi! :sad:

I can imagine how hopeless the situation looks like right now, but you'll get over it quickly! ;) (and like ValDes said let's hope the weather is improving)

Please, accept our virtual helping hands at work! ;)

Sorry to hear that mate. :( Hope the weather will improve anytime soon and you will manage to avoid the flood one more time! :good:

I feel for you, Afi! :sad:

I can imagine how hopeless the situation looks like right now, but you'll get over it quickly! ;) (and like ValDes said let's hope the weather is improving)

Please, accept our virtual helping hands at work! ;)

Thank you for your concern mates. :hi:

Yeah...it rained again yesterday...sigh...but I had some virtual hands helping me out...thank god for that...and so there was no second flooding in my home...yaaaaay! :D

Sorry guys...those virtual helping hands were from up up there...hehehehe. ;)

Thank you for your concern mates. :hi:

Yeah...it rained again yesterday...sigh...but I had some virtual hands helping me out...thank god for that...and so there was no second flooding in my home...yaaaaay! :D

Sorry guys...those virtual helping hands were from up up there...hehehehe. ;)

Hey Afi,so glad you didnt had trouble last night  :)