Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goncalo_2002
    Newest Member
    Goncalo_2002

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

It's like some one is playing Thunderstruck 2 and constantly hitting the Wildstorm feature :shok:

For the first time that i am glade that the balance reached zero :)

Hahaha, your sense of humor is great! :D

One more reason to come here more often and join as many discussions as possible though. ;)

Good morning or good afternoon,where is Awena and Afioso,ohh again you hiding or what  :rolleyes:

Good evening my dear.

No...I am not hiding...I am here...there...and everywhere...at home. ^_^

ok,fine  :rolleyes: ooooo what are we driving on the new avatar  ;)

Well...I used to love big bikes...even dreamed of owning one but never got to it...my then ex-wife never allowed me to risk my life on a big bike, hahaha. Now, with no one to stop me, I still cannot own one...the blardy thing costs as much as a medium size car! Damn!

Ah well...just as for my other dream...of owning a luxurious supercar that can do over 350kmh...it is all but a dream! ^_^

Well...I used to love big bikes...even dreamed of owning one but never got to it...my then ex-wife never allowed me to risk my life on a big bike, hahaha. Now, with no one to stop me, I still cannot own one...the blardy thing costs as much as a medium size car! Damn!

Ah well...just as for my other dream...of owning a luxurious supercar that can do over 350kmh...it is all but a dream! ^_^

hehe now you made me laugh,youe wife didnt allow you  ;) well buy some crazy car then and enjoy the ride  :p

hehe now you made me laugh,youe wife didnt allow you  ;) well buy some crazy car then and enjoy the ride  :p

Whaaaaat? Are you serious??? :huh:

One of those super beauties could buy at least 15 of those super bikes!

That's 15 times more out of my dreams! Hahahaha. :D

haha which remind me ,i might wear that Zorro mask  :D

Then you would remind me of that other beauty in the Zorro movie...Catherine Zeta Jones. Wooooo... ^_^

(Ooops! No offense Michael...just saying she's a real beauty too! :rolleyes: )

Good morning or good afternoon,where is Awena and Afioso,ohh again you hiding or what  :rolleyes:

Thanks for asking, I was taking care of the little baby and Alek as well, we spend some time and played together. 

Its baby week and upcoming days for me and I like it very much.

Hey there Mr.Afioso what is this new avatar pic about.

Ghost Rider or ..?

No darling...that's no ghost rider, hehehe. It's from HPG's Easy Rider...which I once longed to be...riding on a nice big super bike...with a lovely companion riding pillion...and easy riding into the sunset day after day!

Oh geeeeeees! Wouldn't that be lovely?! :wub:

No darling...that's no ghost rider, hehehe. It's from HPG's Easy Rider...which I once longed to be...riding on a nice big super bike...with a lovely companion riding pillion...and easy riding into the sunset day after day!

Oh geeeeeees! Wouldn't that be lovely?! :wub:

yeah ...just dream on buddy  ;)