Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DmitryGreen
    Newest Member
    DmitryGreen

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

My messages are not full, I just deleted a couple just in case.

Yes I got paid on the 2nd of March already brother.

Thanks for confirming brother! I still haven't got mine...it's gone missing somewhere...need for our Guru to come back to check it out...  :(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all

I am looking for people to give feedback on their online gambling experiences.

I have a short survey, where on completion you will be entered into a prize draw for £250 of Amazon gift vouchers.

I work for a user research company and we are looking for users of gambling websites to take part in a survey in order to understand customer behaviour on various gambling sites to improve player experience.

This is a legitimate research study and nobody will try and sell you anything in relation to (or as a result of) this research. We abide by the Data Protection Act 1998 and Market Research Society's Code of Conduct, so all views and opinions will be kept anonymous and completely confidential.

If you're interested in taking part send me a private message.

At the end of this survey, you'll be given the option of participating in future gambling research, for which you will receive a cash incentive for participation.

Unfortunately, this survey is only available to UK residents.  Thank you.

Hi all

I am looking for people to give feedback on their online gambling experiences.

I have a short survey, where on completion you will be entered into a prize draw for £250 of Amazon gift vouchers.

I work for a user research company and we are looking for users of gambling websites to take part in a survey in order to understand customer behaviour on various gambling sites to improve player experience.

This is a legitimate research study and nobody will try and sell you anything in relation to (or as a result of) this research. We abide by the Data Protection Act 1998 and Market Research Society's Code of Conduct, so all views and opinions will be kept anonymous and completely confidential.

If you're interested in taking part send me a private message.

At the end of this survey, you'll be given the option of participating in future gambling research, for which you will receive a cash incentive for participation.

Unfortunately, this survey is only available to UK residents.  Thank you.

Will you come back and tell us how the results went if I complete the survey?

Will you come back and tell us how the results went if I complete the survey?

Hi 

We won't publish the results of the survey. But you are able to email me to find out any information we hold on you, to have any identifiable personal data erased and I could give you general statistics of the survey. No personal details will be disclosed to others. 

Our company is The UX Agency - I am not able to post links on here, so you could send me a private message.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm taking my family away tomorrow for a long weekend so I won't be around till Monday evening/Tuesday, hope everyone has a great weekend, I'll catch up on my return.

Sharon

Have a great one, dear! Enjoy the precious time with your family!  :friends:

I choose my holiday destinations by 1. Are they a restricted country? 2. What’s the 4g like 3. If none, what’s the 3G like? 4.wifi? 5.56kbs dial up?

I’m off to Malta in August. No, it’s not to hand deliver SoW documents. If need be I’ll just plug my laptop into the GiG servers when I’m there.

Have fun

That reminds me...I should be going off too...

Pinnit to Malta, in a way...Sharon and family on holiday...Guru is here to stay...and where am I going, you say?

Well, it's not that far away...to a place I just cannot stay away...to buy my dinner take-away!  :p

Hey everyone I'm back, thanks for the well wishes! Had a lovely time wish I could say it was relaxing but with three kids no holiday is ever relaxing :p  Got one more trip planned in July before the new arrival in September and I doube very much I'll be taking many breaks then since we won't all be able to fit in my car :lol:

Welcome back my dear...glad to have you back here.  ^_^

Well, you can always swap your car for a van...a SUV or CRV may be a bit too expensive...  :D

I need a mini-bus the way I'm going :p  We do already have 2 cars and we do sometimes take both but holiday-ing with 3 kids under the age of 4 may just send me over the edge :lol::p

I need a mini-bus the way I'm going :p  We do already have 2 cars and we do sometimes take both but holiday-ing with 3 kids under the age of 4 may just send me over the edge :lol::p

Driving 2 cars going for a holiday is certainly no fun.

Packing kids like sardines in a can isn't what anyone would want.

A big MPV Multi-Purpose Vehicle is very nice but the wallet just cannot buy one.

So the first step to do next is to make sure that the family doesn't keep increasing by one!  :lol:

But...only God knows best!  :D

Driving 2 cars going for a holiday is certainly no fun.

Packing kids like sardines in a can isn't what anyone would want.

A big MPV Multi-Purpose Vehicle is very nice but the wallet just cannot buy one.

So the first step to do next is to make sure that the family doesn't keep increasing by one!  :lol:

But...only God knows best!  :D

Haha!! That step is already covered! There's no way my family will be increasing after this one :p

• 2 weeks later...

Guys has anyone been having log in issues?

Say you've left your session overnight try to use it in the morning says you're logged out but when you log in it takes you to an error page? Just trying to figure out if it's just me.

Im normally logged in all the time as soon as I load up the web page, but this morning I was logged out. Logged in fine though.