Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cillis
    Newest Member
    Cillis

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

It's one thing listening to your beloved forum members and totally different going a step a further and do your best to make them happy. ;)

The new rules apply for newly submitted content. You are most than welcome to add winner screenshot/s to any of your previously paid game reviews though... For free of course. :p

We gotta try right?

If Valdes would have allowed it, I think that would have been brilliant, but then I would suggest another rule is added - That would be to capped the game reviews per month to 20 or something.

Anyways I am glad its back and thank you Valdes for making it possible.

We gotta try right?

If Valdes would have allowed it, I think that would have been brilliant, but then I would suggest another rule is added - That would be to capped the game reviews per month to 20 or something.

Anyways I am glad its back and thank you Valdes for making it possible.

To cap the game reviews to only 20?  :huh:

Oh gees mate...that would be most unwelcomed...by me at least! Hahaha..  :D

Heeeey Guru...now that you're back from your nice vacation...and got loaded with your fantastic wins too...I have a favour to ask from you...  :p

I have been playing some Playtech games over the last few days, just to get one lousy winning screenshot so that I can write a game review on it...BUT...all those Playtech games are playing like they are made from rock or metal...I cannot even get one lousy blardy winning screenshot of 50x!!!  :angry:

Not only that, all my previous plays on newer games, like Butterfly Staxx, Planet Of The Apes, Full Moon Romance, and whatnots, just wouldn't give me any of the required screenshots either! Oh man...this is damn frustrating and disappointing...never mind about my finger pointing! Hahaha.  :rolleyes:

So...wouldn't it be better for us if that 50x bet requirement is lowered down to say 25x? At least getting one screenshot becomes much easier! You know how new games are nowadays...they simply refuse to pay anything bigger than 50x! Even a 25x winning screenshot is proof that real money play was made, so that should satisfy the most important requirement of the game reviews.

What say you Guru-san? Aye...or AYE?!  :D

Heeeey Guru...now that you're back from your nice vacation...and got loaded with your fantastic wins too...I have a favour to ask from you...  :p

I have been playing some Playtech games over the last few days, just to get one lousy winning screenshot so that I can write a game review on it...BUT...all those Playtech games are playing like they are made from rock or metal...I cannot even get one lousy blardy winning screenshot of 50x!!!  :angry:

Not only that, all my previous plays on newer games, like Butterfly Staxx, Planet Of The Apes, Full Moon Romance, and whatnots, just wouldn't give me any of the required screenshots either! Oh man...this is damn frustrating and disappointing...never mind about my finger pointing! Hahaha.  :rolleyes:

So...wouldn't it be better for us if that 50x bet requirement is lowered down to say 25x? At least getting one screenshot becomes much easier! You know how new games are nowadays...they simply refuse to pay anything bigger than 50x! Even a 25x winning screenshot is proof that real money play was made, so that should satisfy the most important requirement of the game reviews.

What say you Guru-san? Aye...or AYE?!  :D

Keep trying mate, just keep on trying... :)

Well done mate! :good:

And not so good for the contest in general I'm afraid... Seems like you were among the few who wrote genuine game reviews which comes to confirm that my decision to add the new x50 winner screenshot requirements was kinda necessary. 

Hope to see a lot more new participants next month though. 

Well done mate! :good:

And not so good for the contest in general I'm afraid... Seems like you were among the few who wrote genuine game reviews which comes to confirm that my decision to add the new x50 winner screenshot requirements was kinda necessary. 

Hope to see a lot more new participants next month though. 

Hah?  :huh:

You mean some members actually submitted non-genuine reviews, like taken from somewhere else maybe?

Or did they simply BS all the way through?! Hahaha.  :D

Here comes the end of the November contest edition. Thank you all for participation. 

Summaries to be announced by the end of next week, so stay tuned.       :)

Important: Unfortunately, Neteller is not an option again, so please make sure to send me PM in case there's an update in your preferred payment method from the last contest cycle. Thanks. 

Important: Unfortunately, Neteller is not an option again, so please make sure to send me PM in case there's an update in your preferred payment method from the last contest cycle. Thanks. 

Damn! This Neteller is fast becoming NUTeller for me...  :p

Maybe I should write in and try to get my Skrill account reopened...  :rolleyes:

Damn! This Neteller is fast becoming NUTeller for me...  :p

Maybe I should write in and try to get my Skrill account reopened...  :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, no new information from our Finance Team regarding Neteller which means you'd better consider using some of the other payment options - bank wire transfer or Skrill. By the way, if the problem is not solved by the end of this month, I will remove Neteller from the AG Paid Contests Rules as an available payment option. 

Once again, sorry for all the possible inconveniences caused. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!