Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Deericksta69
    Newest Member
    Deericksta69

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

Hey, back after so long to this thread. I posted here until India got banned and damn i miss writing those reviews. Good to see some old folks... Afi4Wins and Valdes :) Nostalgia 

Heeeeey...welcome back Eminemtherapking...yep it's been a long time since I last saw you here...

does this mean India is no longer banned? Hope so mate!  ;)  

No mate i was just here checking out the forum and saw this post. Couldn't resist myself posting on it :)

Damn! I thought you'd be here again after a long break...

anyway, how about asking our Guru for a Grand Pardon...a second chance...who knows, you might get lucky!  :D

Well that would certainly be great but i guess its better in interest of everybody to have certain restrictions on the countries... Nevertheless i will be around the forums.. :)

Well mate...there can always be a case for an exception to the rule...maybe this could be one of them. 

You won't know if you don't try mate!  ;)

That's the spirit! :good:

Welcome back and enjoy your stay here. :)

Yaaaay! Thank you Guru-san!  ^_^

Well, Eminem, if you don't start rapping soon enough in here, I'm not gonna listen to your songs any more!  :D

Hi folks   :)

Here comes the summary for the month of May.

Afi4wins - 55 reviews 

blondie - 5 reviews

Fiekie247 - 14 review

LeoDubbed - 25 reviews

LilianInThaHouse - 7 reviews

MacdoniS - 12 reviews

Raptordinos - 27 reviews 

In case you need further assistance with any of our paid contest, please send me a PM and I'll make sure to assist asap. 

Thank you all for participating.

:excl: ATTENTION  :excl: 

Please keep in mind that The AskGamblers Games Comment Contest is being temporarily suspended. Will let you know immediately upon further change of the contest status. 

Don't forget you are free to participate in any of the other AG Paid Contests in the meantime.

Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate contacting me via PM. 

Thanks. 

• 4 months later...

Surprise, surprise! :)

Happy to announce our fantastic contest is back and running again! Hooray!  :clapping:

Important: Please make sure to check carefully the new requirement we set in place 

G7q5mGI7QnuLacgsLtCgtQ.png

and the relevant rule as well:

NEW! Winner screenshots must be derived from real play only. Winner screenshots must represent a win amount equal or higher than 50 x combined bet currently in play and could be derived  from a base game round and/or a game feature round

Hope you will enjoy it! :)  

Happy to announce our fantastic contest is back and running again! Hooray!  :clapping:

Important: Please make sure to check carefully the new requirement we set in place 

attachicon.gifG7q5mGI7QnuLacgsLtCgtQ.png

NEW! Winner screenshots must be derived from real play only. Winner screenshots must represent a win amount equal or higher than 50 x combined bet currently in play and could be derived  from a base game round and/or a game feature round

Well isnt this the nicest surprise for all of us,i guess Santa has come earlier for Askgamblers members,thank you Guru  :give_rose:

attachicon.gifG7q5mGI7QnuLacgsLtCgtQ.png

One question mate...

Does the new rule require a winning screenshot for each and every game review that is submitted for the contest?  :huh:

Or only if a screenshot is available for uploading to the relevant game?  :unknw:

One question mate...

Does the new rule require a winning screenshot for each and every game review that is submitted for the contest?  :huh:

Or only if a screenshot is available for uploading to the relevant game?  :unknw:

In general, the idea of the new rule is that each and every one of the qualifying reviews must be accompanied with at least one winner screenshot referring to the reviewed game. Thought that was obvious...  B)

You are free to add as many winners as you wish for any of the games you intend to review though. ;)

In general, the idea of the new rule is that each and every one of the qualifying reviews must be accompanied with at least one winner screenshot referring to the reviewed game. Thought that was obvious...  B)

You are free to add as many winners as you wish for any of the games you intend to review though. ;)

Okaaay got it AG Houston...although it'll be like going to the moon now...hahaha.  :D

I guess you guys are listening to the forum members lol. - I mean I asked for this contest 3 days ago.

Anyways Guru, is this with only new games reviews? Or can we rewrite reviews for games we already submitted reviews on and got paid for?

As in can I write another review for Jade Magician with an Accompanying screenshot even though I reviewed the game before and got paid for it?

I guess you guys are listening to the forum members lol. - I mean I asked for this contest 3 days ago.

Anyways Guru, is this with only new games reviews? Or can we rewrite reviews for games we already submitted reviews on and got paid for?

As in can I write another review for Jade Magician with an Accompanying screenshot even though I reviewed the game before and got paid for it?

Hahaha...wish this can be true mate...but I doubt it!  :D

It's one thing listening to your beloved forum members and totally different going a step a further and do your best to make them happy. ;) 

The new rules apply for newly submitted content. You are most than welcome to add winner screenshot/s to any of your previously paid game reviews though... For free of course. :p 

Fiekie don't push it  :D hun  

• cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!