Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hoa
    Newest Member
    Hoa

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Sure am! it's costing me an arm and a leg but when I hit that huge one it will have been worth it as long as it as at least on 18p-27p bet size! 

Welcome back Bigdk! ^_^

Yeah, was wondering where you've been...but I know you didn't go to visit the Queen...

So okay, it was due to the busted screen...nice win shots there, including your grin!  :D

WOOOHOOOOO! Congratulations Guru mate! :yahoo:  :good:

Pity that 5th Wild on a payline came towards the end, I think, or your win would have been much bigger? Yes, no?  ^_^

The fifth wild on the winning line came on third spin form the additional 5. ;) So, I had three spins with 5 wilds which paid 60 x 3 =180 bucks. You could imagine though what would have happened if another wild landed on top of the third reel from the very first spin! :D

The fifth wild on the winning line came on third spin form the additional 5. ;) So, I had three spins with 5 wilds which paid 60 x 3 =180 bucks. You could imagine though what would have happened if another wild landed on top of the third reel from the very first spin! :D

Yeah...I can imagine you falling off your seat in excitement! Hahahaha.  :D

Hey hey heeey...nice going there Th3! You're getting closer and closer to my top score, hehehe. Won't be long now!  ^_^  :good:

Yeah Afi. watch out, I'm gonna break your record! :D

I never thought I'd love this game. First time playing Fruit Warp was a little bit confusing  because I didn't know how it works. The fruits looked very tasty, yumyum!

Yeah Afi. watch out, I'm gonna break your record! :D

I never thought I'd love this game. First time playing Fruit Warp was a little bit confusing  because I didn't know how it works. The fruits looked very tasty, yumyum!

Oh yeeeah! I love a good fight! Hahahaha.  :D

For me, Fruit Warp has become the most played game lately, even overtaking my favourites Dolphin Reef and Mr Cashback. And Barber Shop is trailing very closely behind. They don't pay big but they do pay regularly, and I like that.  ^_^

Wow, 400 x bet on a Thunderkick game?! Definitely an achievement worth being announced loudly! :D

Congrats mate! :good:

Yeah I can't believe it either ValDes, made my first deposit at SuperLenny and this game was the first game I played and it brought me luck :D

Maybe Thunderkick is not bad at all :D

Yeah I can't believe it either ValDes, made my first deposit at SuperLenny and this game was the first game I played and it brought me luck :D

Maybe Thunderkick is not bad at all :D

I never said their games were bad, but that most of them (if not all) pay *****. That's it. ;)

You could easily prove me totally wrong though... Just post here a couple of winning screenshots in excess of 500 x bet. :p

I never said their games were bad, but that most of them (if not all) pay *****. That's it. ;)

You could easily prove me totally wrong though... Just post here a couple of winning screenshots in excess of 500 x bet. :p

That's quite a challange there ValDes, but I have to say you are right, most of their games have low pay out excluding Fruit Warp, Birds on a wire and Exploding Skeletons (I can't prenounce the real titel :p )