Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    olapapa
    Newest Member
    olapapa

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

By the way, you two as  some of the AskGamblers most appreciated and active members could request a title on your own choice and I will be more than happy to change it for you. How about that? :D

When it comes to requesting a title...I'm dumbfounded to think of one! The only title I would love to get is the 'SIR' from HRM Queen E2, but that cannot even happen in my dreams, or the 'TUN' from my own King, which also cannot happen in my dreams, hahahaha. For a normal ordinary guy like me, a 'MR' will do just fine. 'We Adore You' is already beyond my expectations...so I don't think I'll ask for anything more!  :D

When it comes to requesting a title...I'm dumbfounded to think of one! The only title I would love to get is the 'SIR' from HRM Queen E2, but that cannot even happen in my dreams, or the 'TUN' from my own King, which also cannot happen in my dreams, hahahaha. For a normal ordinary guy like me, a 'MR' will do just fine. 'We Adore You' is already beyond my expectations...so I don't think I'll ask for anything more!  :D

ohhh Afiii ,I could be E2 and i will give you The Sir !!! :D

ohhh Afiii ,I could be E2 and i will give you The Sir !!! :D

Aaaah! Yes of course, you can do that my dearest Queen Kat-E2! Then you can give me the 'Sir' and all the school kids can greet me "good morning sir!"  :D  Reminds me of a very old song by Lulu...'To Sir with love'. Oh boy, I love that song, even now!  ^_^

Well I was wrong a bit ,my bet was 0.50 and won 194.40 euros ,like Valdes said i asked the chat and they gave me he screenshot ,but different a bit 

Nice hit Kate! Only had such a hit a couple few times.

I guess it's the ultimate hit for Twin Spin after the diamonds, sevens and bars lining up in an accustomed way. Me personally I not longer can stand this game, especially when it holds reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 and showing on garbage on reel 1 :rolleyes:

Damn! Just had a decent hit on Go Bananas.

Thought it was huge but only ended up awarding around 150x betsize on 0.40 euro bet. Somehow I messed up capturing the screenshot.

But basically all diagonal symbols were wild thanks to two gorillas showing up.

Personally, I find Go Bananas a real joke! See the screenshot I posted a few posts earlier. I had intermittent Wilds throughout the reels. all connected like a checkers board, don't know how many paylines of 5 Wilds I may have gotten there, maybe 2, maybe 4 paylines, but the total payout was a blardy miserable 29.95 Euros for my 0.20 bet! :angry:  :diablo:

I'm never playing Go Bananas again. Those monkeys ain't gonna get any more monkey business from me! Geeees! What a total disappointment!  :angry:

Personally, I find Go Bananas a real joke! See the screenshot I posted a few posts earlier. I had intermittent Wilds throughout the reels. all connected like a checkers board, don't know how many paylines of 5 Wilds I may have gotten there, maybe 2, maybe 4 paylines, but the total payout was a blardy miserable 29.95 Euros for my 0.20 bet! :angry:  :diablo:

I'm never playing Go Bananas again. Those monkeys ain't gonna get any more monkey business from me! Geeees! What a total disappointment!  :angry:

I think we might have had the same exact hit except mine beign around 60 euros for 0.40 bet. Lol my initial thought would be having a huge hit of 400x bet, but to my surprise it was only 150x bet. Not sure about the max potential for that game, but it's pretty hard to get a good win.

I managed many moderate hits though of around 80x - 100x hits but also many dead spins. There are definitely better options around!

I think we might have had the same exact hit except mine beign around 60 euros for 0.40 bet. Lol my initial thought would be having a huge hit of 400x bet, but to my surprise it was only 150x bet. Not sure about the max potential for that game, but it's pretty hard to get a good win.

I managed many moderate hits though of around 80x - 100x hits but also many dead spins. There are definitely better options around!

A better option for me is of course Fruit Warp, Barber Shop or Esqueleto Explosivo. For just a 10 Euro deposit, I have managed to play for long hours on these games, winning and losing, but thoroughly enjoying the game play. The more frequently you play the game, the easier it gets to sense a win coming, or knowing the win or lose cycle it is in. Provided of course, you concentrate on the game all the while. Multi-tasking just won't do, hehehe.  :rolleyes: