Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rockhead7769
    Newest Member
    Rockhead7769

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

I miss Johnny and his big wins  :cray:  :cray:

you are not Johnny  :girl_devil:

Yeah, there's no one else like the crazy Canadian guy named himself JohnnyGotTheBone! :D

And frankly speaking, although at certain periods of time I was mad at this guy, now this place seems a bit empty without his endless rants... :(

Anyways, I sincerely hope he managed to cope with his problem gambling and now he is happy. :good:

Repsonding to Valdes on the Johnny comment. 

I have no clue why this wont let me quote. 

I like to talk and like to take part in forum conversations, but as I took part in the Johnny thread I was told that I have other motives.  That obviously didn't make me feel very welcome, so hence obviously felt unwelcome and seems like no need to communicate here.

Its very silly because essentially the thread was ridiculous, and it seems Johnny was protected with his ridiculous rants.  The guy admitted a huge gambling problem in many sections of the threads including the screenshot section.  Quite honestly it was really mind boggling to protect the guy and not allow people to comment, but it was also irresponsible to allow him to continue on when everyone knew he had a problem. Honestly when I first saw the thread I said "I cant believe this site would allow this nonsense."  Well every site is different, so I certainly go to a site that I feel welcome.

Repsonding to Valdes on the Johnny comment. 

I have no clue why this wont let me quote. 

I like to talk and like to take part in forum conversations, but as I took part in the Johnny thread I was told that I have other motives.  That obviously didn't make me feel very welcome, so hence obviously felt unwelcome and seems like no need to communicate here.

Its very silly because essentially the thread was ridiculous, and it seems Johnny was protected with his ridiculous rants.  The guy admitted a huge gambling problem in many sections of the threads including the screenshot section.  Quite honestly it was really mind boggling to protect the guy and not allow people to comment, but it was also irresponsible to allow him to continue on when everyone knew he had a problem. Honestly when I first saw the thread I said "I cant believe this site would allow this nonsense."  Well every site is different, so I certainly go to a site that I feel welcome.

Hmm, let me explain it for the last time since it's obvious you draw some wrong impressions. 

1. You were welcomed here just as much as everyone else. Nothing has changed ever since. 

2. Have no intentions to explain again and again why someone was allowed to do something here. Johnny was a man in a trouble and people here tried their best to help him. You have tried that as well, although in my humble opinion, the tone of your statements was rather harsh and unfriendly.

3. The fact that you came here after months only to speak again about Johnny and what he was allowed or not allowed in here is rather eloquent though... ;)

Thank you for being an AskGamblers member and wish you a good luck. :good:

I consider this matter as closed. 

Mixture of wins from today thank goodness because yesterday bled my bank dry so could not have came at a better time!! up down up down as low as £28 after my doa win several times and now resulted in cashout of £81 not huge but to claw back and be way up on the £14 I begun with is still not bad! Now I have a bankroll again :)! Believe it or not Mega Moolah,Geisha Wonders and Secret of the stones is the games I won the most cash on apart from Dead or Alive!! Crazy!

post-4909-0-76494800-1415823945_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-77597400-1415823956_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-39603900-1415823971_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-05160500-1415823985_thumb.jpg

From the screenshot, Jelena darling...your bet was 125 coins x 0.02 = 2.50

Your win was 2200 coins x 0.02 = 44.00

So...your win was 44.00 divided by 2.50 = 17.6x bet.

Or another way to calculate...2200 coins (your win) divided by 125 coins (your bet) = 17.6x bet win.  ^_^

Oooh boooy...you sure are starting to play BIG Jelena darliiiing!!!  :D