Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Reelrocker
    Newest Member
    Reelrocker

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Sometimes I wish like I was some of you.

I envy the fact that players are pleased with a twenty dollar payout.

Maybe one day.

Just as there are lots of members here who envy your high roller winnings worth thousands... You can change positions with some of them though! :D You playing with deposits as low as a tenner and someone playing with min deposits of 250 bucks? :p

Just as there are lots of members here who envy your high roller winnings worth thousands... You can change positions with some of them though! :D You playing with deposits as low as a tenner and someone playing with min deposits of 250 bucks? :p

That's a yes, for sure mate. I would love to play with big bets on my favorite games and see winnings in the thousands...but my wallet says NEVER!!!  :D

That's a yes, for sure mate. I would love to play with big bets on my favorite games and see winnings in the thousands...but my wallet says NEVER!!!  :D

same thing here mate :D

Thought so... ;) I'm in either. :) Knowing what I've done with deposits as little as 100 bucks could only dream what might happen with 500 or even 1000! :rolleyes:

hmmm I think that Afi and you Valdes you are high rollers ,well in my eyes ,you are ,when we are talking about deposits ,you are talking for hundreds and the biggest deposit i have ever made was 75 euros so far !

And trust me, there's absolutely nothing to regret for! ;)

Sometimes I's feeling kind of melancholic for the old times when I was also considering a 100 bucks deposit as a huge amount. :( Maybe because I was depositing significantly smaller amounts but was winning much more than I'm doing it recently!  :lol:

hmmm I think that Afi and you Valdes you are high rollers ,well in my eyes ,you are ,when we are talking about deposits ,you are talking for hundreds and the biggest deposit i have ever made was 75 euros so far !

Katy darling, if $100 deposits make me and Valdes high rollers, then $75 deposits would make you an almost-high-roller depositor! So we are all almost the same, you, me and Valdes. In bad times, my deposits are usually $10 - $20, that makes me the same as you yet again darling, hehehe. :D

Katy darling, if $100 deposits make me and Valdes high rollers, then $75 deposits would make you an almost-high-roller depositor! So we are all almost the same, you, me and Valdes. In bad times, my deposits are usually $10 - $20, that makes me the same as you yet again darling, hehehe. :D

noooo,that was the only time I made that deposit,ok I had several of 50 euros ,but mostly they are 20 to 25 and sometime maybe lower!

20 25 100 or 250 is really not that different guys.

There are dudes, I've been reading, depositing thousands. Me back in may! For example!

If U r willing to deposit 100 then 200 is not that much off.

I am just trying to join your group with my weekly 250 :))

Glad to have you join our low roller group Johnny...but...$250 IS a lot for 1 deposit, so you'd have to break it up into smaller deposits!  ;)

Holy sh****t!  :lol:  That's a super big win on DOA Clement, on a super big bet too! Well done and congrats!  :good:

Agree man:), after horrible beginning of the last week now looks a little bit better. Again I'm sorry I didn't screen shot my biggest DOA win about 1 month ago for 12,5k EUR at same bet at Royal Panda...

Agree man:), after horrible beginning of the last week now looks a little bit better. Again I'm sorry I didn't screen shot my biggest DOA win about 1 month ago for 12,5k EUR at same bet at Royal Panda...

You can request that particular free spin feature from their support and I'm sure they could send you the screenshots. ;)

Glad to have you join our low roller group Johnny...but...$250 IS a lot for 1 deposit, so you'd have to break it up into smaller deposits! ;)

Glad to join the low rollers. Some of you make 10 twenty five deposits..... I just make it an even 250 one shot.

Coming in a couple of weeks..... It will be weekly 250 x 4 maximum! Definelty low rolling.

Glad to join the low rollers. Some of you make 10 twenty five deposits..... I just make it an even 250 one shot.

Coming in a couple of weeks..... It will be weekly 250 x 4 maximum! Definelty low rolling.

Okay, but don't forget Johnny, low rolling also involves low bets, maybe not more than $2 at a time. :D

But some of you guys bet much higher than 2 when winning? I start always at 3-4. Then love to average 6 if winning.

I wanna be a low roller!! Please let me in your group. :(

Johnny...your always welcome in our group! In fact I'd love to see some low roller screenshots from you!