Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hotmess32
    Newest Member
    Hotmess32

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Got these hits at Drake last night this morning should not have taken the rollover 200% bonus got through about a quarter of it and then the slot just nosedived still love this gonzo clone though and it has more chance of free falls and bigger win possible coin minimum set at 50cents! Best hits I have seen on this for a long while!!

post-4909-0-15557700-1410726796_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-96983800-1410726817_thumb.jpg

I just had super mega win at Jurrasic park,it was great,over 150 euros win,,,dam laptop didnt take screenshot, but never mind.

Oh geeees Awena darling! Great win on Jurassic Park there. Congrats. No screenshot? Never mind...it's your word against a screenshot...both reliable!  :D Did you make a withdrawal darling?  ^_^

Why you lucky devil you!!!  :diablo:  :D

It was a challenging competition and took me good hour to get a good enough score on new mg game so many monsters eventually submitted score of 80x bet during feature and thought someone will overtake me then saw last night nobody else entered!! Best part was I never even had to play for real to win it was real play or play for fun get the best score :)

Oh geeees Awena darling! Great win on Jurassic Park there. Congrats. No screenshot? Never mind...it's your word against a screenshot...both reliable!  :D Did you make a withdrawal darling?  ^_^

I tried Jurassic Park several times and thought i will never win something there, i couldnt take sreenshot, but when i saw super mega win,awww,,i still have 200 to wager, and i think i am done with bonuses.I hate wager, and yes, i did have that win,,  :pardon:  :cray: and no screenshot.

I tried Jurassic Park several times and thought i will never win something there, i couldnt take sreenshot, but when i saw super mega win,awww,,i still have 200 to wager, and i think i am done with bonuses.I hate wager, and yes, i did have that win,,  :pardon:  :cray: and no screenshot.

try playboy or terminator both good for wagering on stick to 30p can win loads on 30p ;)

and finallyyyyyyyyy,, finally,,, playboy ruined my happiness because i put to high bet and lost 40 euros, but.... 

here we come ,,, finally , just to add, i was so stressed by loosing money, i went from 29 euros on this,, thnannx to Jurrasic Park and Cashanova, both gaved me 150 euros,, what was the last game, i have no clue.

and yes dear Afi, withdrawal finally  :angel:  :yahoo:

and finallyyyyyyyyy,, finally,,, playboy ruined my happiness because i put to high bet and lost 40 euros, but.... 

here we come ,,, finally , just to add, i was so stressed by loosing money, i went from 29 euros on this,, thnannx to Jurrasic Park and Cashanova, both gaved me 150 euros,, what was the last game, i have no clue.

Congrats dear! :good:

By the way, this screenshot is perfectly suitable for this thread too - My last withdrawal was... ;)

and yes dear Afi, withdrawal finally  :angel:  :yahoo:

I run really good on playboy next time you try it set it to quick spin int he settings bit don't click stop start you see feature way more when you set it to quick spin ;) Wait till you get a big running wilds on it you will then be hooked!! better luck next time and glad you recuperated :)