Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EliRodriguesSampaio
    Newest Member
    EliRodriguesSampaio

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Today, I got 16 free spins to play Sunny Scoops at Casumo, from which I won $1.06, but played it to zero balance. The game caught my interest immediately, just as Fruit Warp did, so I deposited 10Euro to continue playing the new game. And voila, not long into the game, a beautiful Golden Honey feature game came along and gave me a fantastic win, almost like what Fruit Warp gave me. No wonder I'm loving Thunderkick games more and more...hehehe.

post-61309-0-98158100-1409582397_thumb.jpg

$53 win on a $0.10 bet, for a 530x bet win! Whoooopiiiieeee!  :yahoo:

Today, I got 16 free spins to play Sunny Scoops at Casumo, from which I won $1.06, but played it to zero balance. The game caught my interest immediately, just as Fruit Warp did, so I deposited 10Euro to continue playing the new game. And voila, not long into the game, a beautiful Golden Honey feature game came along and gave me a fantastic win, almost like what Fruit Warp gave me. No wonder I'm loving Thunderkick games more and more...hehehe.

attachicon.gifSunny Scoops 1.jpg

I got 5 free scoops and only won 20cents don't know what slot to play with so little might try and get it up to a quid and follow ya AFI! ;)

attachicon.gifSunny Scoops 1.jpg

wow,those games really like you Afi ,great hit   :good:

I got 5 free scoops and only won 20cents don't know what slot to play with so little might try and get it up to a quid and follow ya AFI! ;)

You got only 5 free scoops Bigdk?  :shok: Oh! Not a lot I guess. Maybe they go by the level we're at. I've climbed to level 97 now, with a Red Belt, in just under 1 month of play at Casumo. I thought your level 47 was good then, when I was still at level 13, hehehe.  :D

Give it a good try Bigdk! Don't bet big...stay at 10p and 20p first, until you really like the game. I know I do now!  ;)

You got only 5 free scoops Bigdk?  :shok: Oh! Not a lot I guess. Maybe they go by the level we're at. I've climbed to level 97 now, with a Red Belt, in just under 1 month of play at Casumo. I thought your level 47 was good then, when I was still at level 13, hehehe.  :D

Give it a good try Bigdk! Don't bet big...stay at 10p and 20p first, until you really like the game. I know I do now!  ;)

I am almost certain that is why I got less spins it could be based on the amount of deposits too though? I'm level 53 I climbed from level 38-39 to level 53 in just a couple of days if I had kept spinning after that £170 withdrawal I'd be closing in on you by now anyway I am more fussed about getting wins than my level being higher is just a bonus.

I am almost certain that is why I got less spins it could be based on the amount of deposits too though? I'm level 53 I climbed from level 38-39 to level 53 in just a couple of days if I had kept spinning after that £170 withdrawal I'd be closing in on you by now anyway I am more fussed about getting wins than my level being higher is just a bonus.

Agree with you brother! The level and belt color isn't important at all...except you get more free spins of course. The wins are the MOST IMPORTANT thing that we want. More wins...win after win...and keep them coming! Hehehehe.

The only screen shot that I can post here from yesterday's play is .....

42 dollars Sarah

12 dollars Amber

0 dollars BDBA

Miserable payouts on free spins yesterday. Just awful.

We all have those days Johnny. Many many of such miserable days! But we just keep on going...  ;)

What a beautiful ice cream this must be, now you can tell Guru you cashed out from few spins too. 

Congrats Afi !!

Thank you Awena darling. However, that win came from my 10Euro deposit. The free spins went bust!  ;)

Congrats, Afi. :)

I got 30 free spins (you could imagine what is my deposit/withdrawal history there right? ;) ) and won exactly 2.32...which I then turn into over 20 bucks playing DOA on a single line with 0.10 bet...which I invested later in my curse lately called Birds On a Wire and this was the point where the story ended. :(

Congrats, Afi. :)

I got 30 free spins (you could imagine what is my deposit/withdrawal history there right? ;) ) and won exactly 2.32...which I then turn into over 20 bucks playing DOA on a single line with 0.10 bet...which I invested later in my curse lately called Birds On a Wire and this was the point where the story ended. :(

30 free spins?! WOW! Yes, indeed I can imagine your status at Casumo, comparing with mine! Hehehehe.

Too bad the free spins couldn't bring in a good win for you. Not for me either, until I made a deposit, hahahaha. But then, that's how luck goes...so, may the luck be with you mate...and with me too!  ;)

Could not afford to make any more deposits today...Those bloody birds eat me alive during weekend!  :aggressive:  :D

You can say that again mate! I'm going sloooow too for now...been getting bad fruits, know what I mean? Hahahaha.

You too Johnny? :shok: Thank god they ain't Vulchers! ;)

Yup. My downfall started at 12am @ 25 per spin on eagles wings. No free spins. No payouts over 200. Nothing. Lost 3 k in 15 minutes. Just awful times. I could t stop. I was waiting for the free spins that didn't come!

In the games defense though. It usually pays me well. So no hard feelings.