Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hk190192
    Newest Member
    Hk190192

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Well done Afi! I've never play the 'Punisher' slot before! It's never looked like my kind of slot and I'm not too into Playtech at the moment either but it definitely works for you.

I have to ask a rookie question now are they scatters or wilds Afi? Sorry for being dumb :D

Thank you Sharon darling. Those are 5 scatters my dear, for a 250x total bet win. 5 wilds would have paid me 10,000x line bet!  ^_^

Congrats on those wins on Castle Builder and Terminator 2. Not my favourites, I must say, but good wins for you and Valleys.  :good:

Thank you Sharon darling. Those are 5 scatters my dear, for a 250x total bet win. 5 wilds would have paid me 10,000x line bet!  ^_^

Congrats on those wins on Castle Builder and Terminator 2. Not my favourites, I must say, but good wins for you and Valleys.  :good:

5 scatters? wow well done!

I will give you one guess what I am playing @ Casumo right now????

WOOOW!!! Fantastic WILD WIN there Johnny! I love it! Congrats! :good:

Ty Alf..... Very lucky hit.... Game is not a lottery but not my type for my style of play. 1000 spins without a free spin is possible!

And whoever put Sarah in the lead with the 25 wild vine spins????? Gimme a breAk!! Ridiculous. Only Amber and Troy pay well. If Troy is the 20 spin dude!

Later

Some of my 0.80 bet punny wins   :cray:

Heeey...that's puny only to some people Hajnrih...to all others, that's a great win! Congrats!  :good:  :good:

Look at Johnny's   :cray: His is bigger than mine  :crazy:  I mean the win :D  Anyway it was really amazing on Rock on because the wins came for 12 minutes time. 12 minutes almost 400 euros win. Not a bad run.