Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nikhil96
    Newest Member
    Nikhil96

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

I didnt get the screenshot right ,but from that spin i got 300 euros  :air_kiss:

(Approaching the wishmaster, " I wish I could steal the witch's charming luck and if knowing that luck comes from her finger than I would want it........it'll be a "rabbit's foot" and I can attach it to my keychain after I polish the finger first lol  :D​ )

I didnt get the screenshot right ,but from that spin i got 300 euros  :air_kiss:

The screenshot is okay... And this is the biggest hit on The Wish Master I've seen so far! WOW, didn't even suspect that the max possible winning combination could be doubled...or even tripled! :o

Congratulations, Katerina! Fantastic hit! :good:

MwsDDCM.jpg

I thought this was going to be big big big and it kind of is making it to this forum and as many will know magic portals likes to repeat them free spins but only really got average when it came to wilds nothing over big wins of £7 really but lots of repeaters so made up a nice win I'm happy with it and gives me some more play time later. 

do you believe in a series of unfortunate event leading to some good results? I do hehehe

i CHANGED MY MIND HERE AS i WANT TO GO BACK NOW AND MAKE AMENDS ON MY LAST WITHDRAWAL SECTION DOING THE RIGHT THING HERE WITHDRAWING THE LOT NOW :)

MwsDDCM.jpg

I thought this was going to be big big big and it kind of is making it to this forum and as many will know magic portals likes to repeat them free spins but only really got average when it came to wilds nothing over big wins of £7 really but lots of repeaters so made up a nice win I'm happy with it and gives me some more play time later. 

do you believe in a series of unfortunate event leading to some good results? I do hehehe

i CHANGED MY MIND HERE AS i WANT TO GO BACK NOW AND MAKE AMENDS ON MY LAST WITHDRAWAL SECTION DOING THE RIGHT THING HERE WITHDRAWING THE LOT NOW :)

Very nice TRM! Glad you withdrew it! 

Very nice TRM! Glad you withdrew it! 

why thank you big appreciated man the game was tempting me in I could feel it lmfao

well its never easy but I kind of know luck has too run out and so will my winnings I had £189 so played the £9 and maybe redeposit another time.

it was fun playing but a little on the risky side but yes it paid off nicely also only really played cos my WD kept being reversed as I was withdrawing to my card which is available to do :/ but not to be done if the deposit was made from another source like my neteller okay dokey neteller will do fine :)

l

very very very nice and so many taking a dislike to wishamster from reviews I have read best win I have seen in a long while from a 20p bet WTG katemak you must be a wild chick for master to grant you this wish :D

p.s lol I know I said wishamster above little typo but now I'm leaving it because I already gave you nice compliments before for this win wishamster lmfao so funny ok so again just so I know I can type it WISHAMSTER lol I truly cannot :) 

p.p.s I'm not on any drugs or drink must just be tired we will just have to leave it at the master granted the wild chick a very nice wish or something like that.

l

Hi katemak got a question if you don't mind me asking :p was your win on wishmaster also for real cash and no bonus or that to wager?

ps lol I even had to correct my typo again must be this keyboard it keeps typing wishamster instead of wishmaster

This week was the week I have played a lot! Actually, can't recall when was the last time when I played so much...And instead of just talking, I'll try to tell you what happened with the help of some winnings screenshots instead...

Starting from the brand new Jurassic Park slot from Microgaming... Which I find as...boring and mediocre and what's most important, as NOT paying good enough!  :angry: What you see is just 2 (two) 100 x wins after almost 3100 spins!  :o

jurassic2.JPG

jurassic1.JPG

...and when I am in a trouble I always turn my eyes in search for another good friends of mine...Yeah, the Outlaws from DOA! It could have been an insane good hit, I know that, but what the heck ,better this than nothing! 

doa12.jpg

just a few spins after...

doa13.jpg

And so, after countless hours of spinning the final result is another 550 euros profit! Which is just fine, providing the fact that I probably made well over 15 000 spins, on more than 15 games, with bets starting from 0.20 and ending 5.00 per spin...

Hope you liked my screenshot story! :)