Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northballzz
    Newest Member
    northballzz

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Hm,maybe the next time Afi to lover your bet because if they start coming in ( Free Spins ) you ll get them anyway and then increase your bet,or that first winning needs to be on higher bet  8)

Hehehehe, I have tried all kinds of betting variations Awena darling. Most of the time, the free spins WILL come when you have reduced your bets! No way to change that. Yes, the free spins will still come if I maintain my 1.00Euro or 2.00Euro bet per spin...but after how long and after how much deposits??? No one knows.  :unknw:

Might have been a bit tight considering my balance! Still buzzing though! Could have been as much as 300odd highest I'd have bet with that much balance is max 80p definitely although did have the feeling the free spins were coming still nearly 500x my bet!!! Last reversal glad I did though this came nearly instantly!! Love to see many harps so awesome I adore this slot!!

post-4909-0-09889400-1407682309_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-21406400-1407682332_thumb.jpg

Might have been a bit tight considering my balance! Still buzzing though! Could have been as much as 300odd highest I'd have bet with that much balance is max 80p definitely although did have the feeling the free spins were coming still nearly 500x my bet!!! Last reversal glad I did though this came nearly instantly!! Love to see many harps so awesome I adore this slot!!

Yes! Yes! I'm in love! :wub:  Not with Jack...but the Beanstalk that leads to the giant's palace.  :D

nice wins big and afi love that twinspin hit big I was wanting to get a win like that but did not manage this time to fill the reels like all them 10's very nice guys n gals of course still looking through these winners from left to right or sumin like that haha :)

Yes! Yes! I'm in love! :wub:  Not with Jack...but the Beanstalk that leads to the giant's palace.  :D

you are in looove ,well.... If I see that Jack I will slap him sooo hard :diablo:  ,hi cant play for few days,yeah... I gave Jack 200 spins I got 6 times free spins and the maximum I got from those spins was 4 euros ,ufff that Jack ...

Still waiting for some big win on this game. Haven't had much luck on Net Ent software so far. Hope that will change one of these days:D

I do too for ya hajnrih I have got a few quid before on gonzo but it can pay lots even for 20p so thats why I thought I may get more than what I got for a £2 spin not that I was grumbling even a win from the spin bonus well I was like WTF how lucky can I be heheehehe

Heeey...pretty good wins there TRM. Congrats. :good: 

Gonzo can pay you good, but you have to wait for the right time. Same with Jack too, and with even bigger win possibilities than Gonzo! Just keeping on trying mate! It'll come to you one day.  ^_^

you are in looove ,well.... If I see that Jack I will slap him sooo hard :diablo:  ,hi cant play for few days,yeah... I gave Jack 200 spins I got 6 times free spins and the maximum I got from those spins was 4 euros ,ufff that Jack ...

Oh my poor darling!  :(  Jack has been real bad to you...but he does have a wild temperament. He wasn't good to me yesterday either. Not Gonzo, not the barber too. Sigh...just one of those days darling. But a good day will come...no doubt about that sweetie darling! Just hold on!  ^_^

TRMMMMMM, welcome back!! Have you been absent cause of robbing slots? :p

not robbing them Luciana lol simply murdering them that's all

can someone calculate how many times my bet this was lol didn't really believe what I was seeing for a spin that cost only 15p yes 15p lol although I do know hitman slot can be generous from time to time just like this  :)

kXjQPwC.png