Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bodyabozhko1
    Newest Member
    Bodyabozhko1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

36 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

RTP is not a software. RTP means Return to Player. Its a term given to a percantage value when you calculate the payout give by a certain number of spins. These spins happen when slots roll which are nothing but algorithms. These algorithms are created by a software. Technically when you increase or decrease RTP it means you have changed the Algorithm. So when you say slots have been manipulated by using AI it means you are saying algorithm has been changed and that is why you were losing money. Manipulation in AI changes payout thus reducing RTP.

I hope I have made you understand that RTP is not a software its a term. Thats it.

Of course I know EXACTLY what RTP is and stands for, and I also know what AI is and stands for, bro!

The term RTP refers to the predetermined PERCENTILE of a game, and I'm saying that this percentile cannot be changed by any AI. What the AI changes is the player's own RTP during the time of playing that game, which constantly goes up or down, depending on getting a win or a loss. These changes are in addition to the designed playing algorithms, which then changes the game's behaviour and payout patterns! In other words, YES, the AI manipulates the algorithms in the game! This is stated in one of the AI articles I mentioned earlier, but I don't have that link now.

I think you didn't get this point I was making bro. 

52 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Yeah I know. Its different. Because when I start on Highwebs I start straight away with 60 cent or above. After I cross the max cashout out limit I increase bet even higher because there is urgency of finishing wger and cashing out and no fear of losing. Meanwhile at Dama NV and N1 i never cross 20 to 30 cent because there is fear of losing. 

That is true to be honest... 

3 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

The RTP is a product of the AI. Change in AI directly effects the RTP.  

Let me ask you one simple question bro...

When a game states that it has a 96.56% RTP, does it mean that everyone who plays that game would get 96.56% of their deposits back? NO! A player's RTP can be anywhere from 0% to over 1000%, but a game's RTP REMAINS at 96.56%. What constantly changes is the PLAYER'S RTP, not the game's.

I AM ALWAYS REFERRING TO THE GAME'S RTP, whereas you are always referring to the player's RTP, hence our differences in opinions! 😜

6 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

BTW @Afi4winsand @Blackjax

Take this RTP / AL conversation to the Let's have some chit chat thread instead. Keep on thinking someone posted new winners under my unread threads/post. Meanwhile it's you guys... 

Sorry bro, but it's the end of my comments by now. 😜

Hehe, nice try mate, congrats! :good:

Personally, I gave up on chasing big wins when it comes to Elk Studios slots... I mean, seems like 400-500x is the max one could expect to hit there, anything above that mark... well, IMHO once in a blue moon. :D  

Yeah I think the 1000x winners can come from the Gold Series as well as Tropicool, Nitropolis, but you need the super bonus, which I noticed is not buy-able in Elk Studios either, very stupid of them to be honest.

But I set myself a challenge to get a x500 plus winner in most of their releases - Obviously in those where its possible.

Congrats Ales!

Oh man, I hate Epic Ape as much as Buffalo Blitz 1 and 2! All I ever got from them is nothing more than a 100+x win, most of the other times its always under 30x...and that is simply unacceptable to me. 😜