Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mietek227
    Newest Member
    Mietek227

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

9 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

4 spins to get a 9 on reel 3 or 4 and nothing for a retrigger. maaannn so close

Lil Devil.JPG

Congratulations! But with this setup even, there seems to be so much potential. I'm guessing not too many premiums landed on reel 1?

19 hours ago, blondie said:

Congratulations! But with this setup even, there seems to be so much potential. I'm guessing not too many premiums landed on reel 1?

Nah no premiums Laura just royals. 

On the 3rd spin I had this setup and thinking for the first time ever having mtly retriggers with Angel multipliers but nothing

What was worst - Heart Stopper paid a whopping x7

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Full

Next time when you play Pimped (not with bonus) or Holiday Season, try playing with just 3 lines!!! You may be very surprised with the outcome! That's my favourite way of playing the 2 games...1, 2 or just 3 lines...ALL THE TIME! 😉

12 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Next time when you play Pimped (not with bonus) or Holiday Season, try playing with just 3 lines!!! You may be very surprised with the outcome! That's my favourite way of playing the 2 games...1, 2 or just 3 lines...ALL THE TIME! 😉

I’ll try when I don’t have a bonus because its SlotsMillion with their reduced lines term 😂

Thunderstruck Wild Lightning is becoming a favourite at the minute though 

8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Still playing, I really struggle for time especially since it’s summer holidays too. Only have 7 days to complete bonus too 😒

you want more slot time then sacrifice some sleep time, how many hours of sleep you get a day? if you getting 8 ? cut it down to 7 or 6 and you will have more  hours for slotting... thats an extra 1 or 2 hours extra per day if you cut your sleep time from 8 to 7 or 8 to 6 or even down to 5 per day... then drink some coffee and you will be fine for a while, you may need to pay off some sleep debt later on tho.

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

you want more slot time then sacrifice some sleep time, how many hours of sleep you get a day? if you getting 8 ? cut it down to 7 or 6 and you will have more  hours for slotting... thats an extra 1 or 2 hours extra per day if you cut your sleep time from 8 to 7 or 8 to 6 or even down to 5 per day... then drink some coffee and you will be fine for a while, you may need to pay off some sleep debt later on tho.

Nah I get about 6 because I'm watching Netflux till 2am every morning, lol. Will have to sacrifce my Netflix time I guess.

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Microgaming, Ladies Nite. I’ve always been a sucker for MG’s 9 liners, will forever be my favourite games
This had the potential for so much more though, 45 spins x3 Multiplier but still can’t grumble I suppose. 

I suspected it was Ladies Nite, this must be the html5 version of the slot cause the older version did not have that kind of Congrats screen. Wasn't able to find any videos of the new version.

Btw speaking of microgaming slots did you ever play those Sneak a Peek slots and was Hunky Heroes your favorite by any chance? I don't know if any of the Sneak a Peek slots made it to html5. I know there were at least 3 versions, Doctor Doctor (9 liner), Planet Exotica (15 liner), Hunky Heroes (9 liner).

4 hours ago, Flatzem said:

I suspected it was Ladies Nite, this must be the html5 version of the slot cause the older version did not have that kind of Congrats screen. Wasn't able to find any videos of the new version.

Btw speaking of Microgaming slots did you ever play those Sneak a Peek slots and was Hunky Heroes your favorite by any chance? I don't know if any of the Sneak a Peek slots made it to html5. I know there were at least 3 versions, Doctor Doctor (9 liner), Planet Exotica (15 liner), Hunky Heroes (9 liner).

Nah it’s always had this same screen nice the free spins end, been playing it for years. 

Yeah I think I recall them you know, can’t fully remember but hunky heroes sounds like my kind of game 😂

Nah, jokes aside my fav 9liners are 

Thunderstruck, Kathmandu, Adventure Palace, Tally Ho and Ladies Nite. 

23 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Nah it’s always had this same screen nice the free spins end, been playing it for years. 

Yeah I think I recall them you know, can’t fully remember but Hunky Heroes sounds like my kind of game 😂

Nah, jokes aside my fav 9liners are 

Thunderstruck, Kathmandu, Adventure Palace, Tally Ho and Ladies Nite

the fireman helmet is one of the symbols and can you believe it has the number 69 on it.

As for all those 9 liners you mentioned, the chance of getting a wild line is about 1 in 2 million.