Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sara56
    Newest Member
    Sara56

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Man how I wish I could play Microgaming, big wins on Netent are not very easy achieveable.

Any slots you people can recommend that is none Netent or Microgaming? I need a big win now.

@Valdes - Congrats by the way on the winnings.

Man how I wish I could play Microgaming, big wins on Netent are not very easy achieveable.

Any slots you people can recommend that is none Netent or Microgaming? I need a big win now.

@Valdes - Congrats by the way on the winnings.

Thanks mate. :)

You may try some of the Amatic slots, check here for more info - http://www.askgamblers.com/search/games?game-review-category=video_slots&software=amatic-industries

I have played some of there games by a recommendation of hajnrih and find them as rather interesting and refreshing stop after NetEnt and Microgaming, totally capable to produce huge wins of over 500 and even 1000 x bet. Seems like most of their games and mid to high variance...

Nice wins Guru,although Immortal Romance is a big no for me and will stay for long time!

Same here, Kate... unfortunately... :(

Immortal Romance has been a great disappointment for me over the last couple of months, ''eating'' decent $200-300 balance on several different occasions in literally no time despite the relatively small bets of 0.60-0.90. I don't know what happened with that game, but I cannot recognize it anymore... As every avid slot player I used to follow some ''good and bad signs'' while playing and I could finish on profit every 2 or 3 out of 10 sessions... Now I would be happy to finish even one session without a loss.. :(

Nice wins Guru,although Immortal Romance is a big no for me and will stay for long time!

Whaaat? You too blondie darling? I thought I was the only one hating Immortal Romance!  :huh:

Heeeey...wait a minute...we have a new blondie darling here amongst us now...

amongst this pack of hungry male crocodiles...okaaay guy crocs...close your jaws now! That's an order!  :diablo:

Heeeey...Waaaaait another minute! I know that face! I have seen it before! This must be a magic show or something... :lol:    

Same here, Kate... unfortunately... :(

Immortal Romance has been a great disappointment for me over the last couple of months, ''eating'' decent $200-300 balance on several different occasions in literally no time despite the relatively small bets of 0.60-0.90. I don't know what happened with that game, but I cannot recognize it anymore... As every avid slot player I used to follow some ''good and bad signs'' while playing and I could finish on profit every 2 or 3 out of 10 sessions... Now I would be happy to finish even one session without a loss.. :(

Oh I agree with you so much Guru! But for me it is like that not only with Immortal Romance but Twin Spin too. I've lost so much on these games lately I am thinking of switching it up a bit. Which games would you recommend, from Netent for example? Other than DOA..