Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Thunder93
    Newest Member
    Thunder93

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Can we consider a x400 win as "FAIL"? I believe YES! Considering the games' potential, the bet sizing, and the fact that is the 4th time i manage to get 8-9 wilds of all kinds but fail to get a single freaking wild line, yes it's a fail...

59wcz6J.jpg

nice win ;)  but yes i would consider that as ˝fail˝ .. DOA gives you some angry moments into free spins feature hehe :D I got used to moments like that, with many wilds wilds wilds but still without wild line. 

Can we consider a x400 win as "FAIL"? I believe YES! Considering the games' potential, the bet sizing, and the fact that is the 4th time i manage to get 8-9 wilds of all kinds but fail to get a single freaking wild line, yes it's a fail...

59wcz6J.jpg

nice win ;)  but yes i would consider that as ˝fail˝ .. DOA gives you some angry moments into free spins feature hehe :D I got used to moments like that, with many wilds wilds wilds but still without wild line. 

I'm afraid I have to agree with Zeus's post... 400x win on Dead Or Alive is in fact quite a modest one, especially for a 8 or 9-wild free spins feature where it could easily pay 4000x with the wilds on the 'correct' spots. :)

The bottom line is that sooner or later and assuming you are persistent enough, Dead Or Alive will pay you huge and reward all the time, money and nerves you have put in it. Trust me. ;) 

Congratulations on the winnings, BTW i dont think you are a newbie gambler anymore, i mean you gamble and have greater winnings than me even LOL.

lol-  well let's just agree not to talk about the losses shall we ;-) 

My favourite game seems to be digging a big hole and trying to climb out of it at the moment......

Newbie maybe not, but pretty new to this forum at least -.  and very glad to be here ...