Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xtcfee
    Newest Member
    xtcfee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Never played this Apollo game before but was behaving very nicely this morning on a EUR 2 stake :-)  

Good morning Darg and welcome to AskGamblers*

No better way to introduction to this gamblers community but uploading winner screenshot!

Congrats and keep them coming !

I couldn't find this slot in AG game directory. I found Apollo Rising by IGT http://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/apollo-rising-igt-wagerworks-game-review/.

What is the software provider ?

Good luck  and cheers ***

HI Awena, 

Thanks for the congrats :-) 

I found this game on Betfair as an exclusive by JPM. Couldnt find the game anywhere else.

No idea if it is new or is a hidden gem. In any case includes expanding jokers that turn into wilds in normal play :-) and lovely bonus spins.....

All the best

ValDes re Robin Hood

- no not at all prefered - in fact it was the first time I played it yesterday. A lot of patience required in waiting for the feature with SuperBets turned on full meant playing it felt like digging a grave, jumping in, and then trying to climb out of it. Worked out in the end just about, but I don't think I will be back there so fast. 

Have a great Tuesday 

Great wins blondie! :good:

By the way, as a huge Twin Spin fan, let me ask you something... Do you believe Twin Spin pays 'better' while playing mobile?  

Thanks dear! :)

I actually do think that. This is my best ever bars win, got it on touch. Lately I've been playing Twin Spin only on touch version and I've had some great winnings. But also Twin Spin on mobile has dried my balance in the last few days- I lost around 400€ on Twin Spin with 0.50€ bets. But yes, I kind of feel like Twin Spin touch pays better.