Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cillis
    Newest Member
    Cillis

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Have already congratulated luckyloser in another thread for this UNBELIEVABLE RUN at DOA, but cannot resist to say it one more time...

WOW, MAN, THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A DAY TO REMEMBER FOR LIFE! :D From 170 deposit to 13300+ in ONE sessions, playing ONE AND THE SAME game and just UPPING the bets?! UNBELIEVABLE!!! :good:

Great wins guys @ DOA :good: ! I have had tons of features on this game past few days and can't make it across the 10-20x bet mark. Some even had the nerve to humiliate me with 1x betsize.

After a gambling free hiatus for a couple of weeks, I decided to start off again at Redbet and 32Red with a gambling spree that lasted like 96 hours. Basically I've been high rolling pretty much the past couple of days, and hit an extraordinary amount of features and re-triggers on bets ranging from 2-8 euros.

It's a miracle I didn't go bust since they all paid trash. Hardly had any wins exceeding that qualify for this thread (100x betsize). The Gonzo's Quest win below took 50 free spins in total to come to that win, so in that respect it's not an extreme big win considering the betsize. Had like 30 free spins before that as well, which didn't do much either.

Had 10+ features on Throne of Egypt on 6.25 betsize. None of them paid more than 5-15x betsize. It gets to the point it drives you insane, knowing your betting high and hitting features, but not getting the big wins you're supposed to have like when you're lowrolling. I think I need another break after this lol, still a bit of profit...but I guess I'm just tired of this ***** (excuse my language). :lol: Below are the best screenshots of my journey.

Gonzo's Quest - 380x betsize

168scxj.jpg

TwinSpin - 160x betsize

p0kt1.jpg

TwinSpin - 160x betsize

x1wxle.jpg

TwinSpin - 162x betsize (I'm starting to get obsessed with the full screen of symbols. Can't seem to get it anymore, no matter how long I play)

1sji1k.jpg

Girls With Guns II - 137x betsize (Another wild on reel 4 and it would have been a superhit!)

2mdnc0g.jpg

Immortal Romance - 120x betsize (Another obsession for me is, hitting a decent wild vine feature or wild celebration feature on The Finer Reels of Life. Had plenty of them while high rolling, one even with 3 reels wild awarding me a lousy 40x betsize on Finer Reels of Life.

20zquyp.jpg

Oooh Myyy Adebisi!!!  :shok:

Was that really you at 8.00EUR bet spin on Gonzo...and winning 3047EUR...and NOT CASHING OUT???!!!  :shok:

Oh-boooy...wish I have that much money in my game balance to enjoy!  :D

Well done and congrats Oh-My-Adebisi !  :good:

Thanks Afi B)

I did cash out a few K this time, no worries. Took a 600 euro deposit though. I messed up several opportunities for a cash out in the past.

Was even betting 12 euros per spin at one moment.

Overall the wins were pretty disappointing if you only knew how many features I had with high bets, but ah well betting than losing everything :lol:

Thanks Afi B)

I did cash out a few K this time, no worries. Took a 600 euro deposit though. I messed up several opportunities for a cash out in the past.

Was even betting 12 euros per spin at one moment.

Overall the wins were pretty disappointing if you only knew how many features I had with high bets, but ah well betting than losing everything :lol:

You cashed out a few K?!  :huh:

Wow! I'd be dancing in the rain by now if I were you...it's still a good win mate! :D

Jeez what a numbers!

And screen shot mostly from DOA again. I really still don't understand why you won't prefer free spins on DOA in package bonuses?! 

Anyways, congrats to all winners, you are amazing! Are you posting these under game reviews on AG? Don't forget that please :)

Jeez what a numbers!

And screen shot mostly from DOA again. I really still don't understand why you won't prefer free spins on DOA in package bonuses?! 

Anyways, congrats to all winners, you are amazing! Are you posting these under game reviews on AG? Don't forget that please :)

Well darliiiing...you know how we men are when it comes to cowboys, pistols, hunting outlaws, hunting women...  :p

While women are more ethereal...they like cosmic things like stars bursting, cartoonish adventures, monkey tricks...  :D

Hahahahahaha, ValDes love fruity games...are they feminine? :p

Jelena darling, fruits are neutral, so they aren't feminine orientated. Everyone loves them...I love fruits, especially when its Fruit Warp, hahahaha...and monkeys go wild over bananas!  :D