Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stevenlaenen
    Newest Member
    stevenlaenen

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Thanks Jelena ,i guess the Lady Luck is on my side those days or those 2 months  :)

Hehehe...you can certainly say that again and again Katerina my dear! I haven't seen you winning so much ever before and over a longer stretch of time too! Keep Lady Luck happy always and she'll keep you happy too! ^_^

Oooops...forgot...CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

Good job gamblers, specially cocopop, it is quite rare that someone hit big at IGT games :) Their games of course have a lot of potential, but...Never release it :)

Spot on, mate! Indeed, so many awesome video slots from IGT and yet, just a couple of decent winning screenshots here. Considering the fact that we probably have over 1000+ here, that's nothing! :( 

Hey Icymod, i promise I felt there will be nice screenshots and now I see and I am so happy for you!

Congrats and I am so glad it is Ariana !  :wub:

Now, I have one suggestion even I forgot what is your favorite software, there is a new game,Thrills Exclusive / Netent NRVNA and for some reason,I fall in love in NRVNA as well. Maybe you wanna give it a try and I am glad to see you back!

:drinks:  :friends:

Deposited £17(remainder left in Neteller after withdrawing) took £17 bonus. Started with 25p spins then it just kept winning it's actually unbelievable I never got a super big or mega big win and have still managed a cashout of £411.85!! How you ask? Well just upped my bets on the back of the wins tons of mini big wins in the base game then this lovely one just shy of 100x bet in the base game not long after a 65x feature win! I love this slot!! :D  This took only 2 hours!!  B) 

+393.85 on my deposit!! Happy man tonight!! 
This was won at Slotsmagic my first deposit here 

post-4909-0-09379400-1431746411_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-81094400-1431746431_thumb.jpg