Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jammartin
    Newest Member
    Jammartin

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Not the biggest win in terms of wager x bet, but I'll obviously take it since it took a 1K deposit to get there. TwinSpin seriously is the most frustrating game out there, and should be forbidden in my opinion since those results are nowhere near random (all that teasing). I'm sure NetEnt hired a few psychologists or two to get that game out there.

In addition I had around 40 free spins on Gonzo's Quest in a short succession on 5 euro bets a bit later and it only paid 400 euros. Everytime I'm high rolling, it seems the features get rewarded easily but the rewards are marginal. Cashed out 1800 euros but already lost around 800 again.

oiakax.jpg

Those bet sizes on Twin Spit with that size bankroll is eyewatering! Twin Spin is very high risk be careful on it. with that bankroll the very highest I'd go is maybe €3 and only if it was hitting winners otherwise €1-2 I'm terrified of betting big on this game. 

Those bet sizes on Twin Spit with that size bankroll is eyewatering! Twin Spin is very high risk be careful on it. with that bankroll the very highest I'd go is maybe €3 and only if it was hitting winners otherwise €1-2 I'm terrified of betting big on this game. 

Same here mate! I generally don't bet more than 1 euro on this game. Had already lost a lot on other slots prior to this, and got carried away a bit and upped my bet. Luckily I got away with it :D , since once decent hit is all that's needed to recover. But I'd definitely place TwinSpin along with Immortal Romance and DOA when it comes to games where I really feel uncomfortable betting too high.

Nice win Adebisi! Congrats! :clapping:

It seems that Redbet and Twin Spin form a killing pair together nowadays. :D

Thanks Paquito! Well anything coming from Redbet has been rather generous the past few weeks. Maybe they should offer me a free bonus with all the free publicity I'm giving them lately B)

-Just kiddin-

Same here mate! I generally don't bet more than 1 euro on this game. Had already lost a lot on other slots prior to this, and got carried away a bit and upped my bet. Luckily I got away with it :D , since once decent hit is all that's needed to recover. But I'd definitely place TwinSpin along with Immortal Romance and DOA when it comes to games where I really feel uncomfortable betting too high.

Thanks Paquito! Well anything coming from Redbet has been rather generous the past few weeks. Maybe they should offer me a free bonus with all the free publicity I'm giving them lately B)

-Just kiddin-

Glad you turned it around as for DOA it depends on how it's paying if I feel I'm on a roll I've been known to go as high as 3.60 a spin only when I have at least £200 odd balance. I'd have to be really sure though! Immortal yep agree I've sunk over £100 on 60p bets before and when the feature came it was rubbish! :D

Not the biggest win in terms of wager x bet, but I'll obviously take it since it took a 1K deposit to get there. TwinSpin seriously is the most frustrating game out there, and should be forbidden in my opinion since those results are nowhere near random (all that teasing). I'm sure NetEnt hired a few psychologists or two to get that game out there.

In addition I had around 40 free spins on Gonzo's Quest in a short succession on 5 euro bets a bit later and it only paid 400 euros. Everytime I'm high rolling, it seems the features get rewarded easily but the rewards are marginal. Cashed out 1800 euros but already lost around 800 again.

oiakax.jpg

I believe that Twin Spin is still one of the best NetEnt slots and definitely the only one for which I've changed my opinion completely recently. Just check my winner screenshots for Twin Spin in the last couple of months and you will find out why... :D

Seriously, I would recommend you the following Twin Spin strategy which helped me a lot to reduce my losses when the game is not 'in a mood'. It's very simple though, what I do is to place 100 spins on autoplay and if I am ahead at the end of the set I continue until two 4-reels or one 5-reel feature and that's it. It surely cannot and should not be considered as some sort of rule, but it's working okay for me. 

Congrats to all lucky players, especially on such gorgeous screen shots.

It's interesting how some games start being popular and they are not the newest. DOA and Twin Spin are perfect examples of dig-outs and sudden boom of popularity :) Just how I see it

OMG! From 5 free spins at Spinata Grande in Thrills to 400 euro withdrawal?! :o

The whole story below...

Received an email from Thrills yesterday for 5 free spins at Spinata Grande waiting in my account. Used them of course, had no expectations at all as this game is usually brutal with me. But to my greatest surprise it gave me the FS feature at the very first spin and the free spins resulted in ...

Screenshot (23).png

Then I started playing Flowers which was constantly giving me decent wins and my balance upped steadily when this one came...

flowers1.jpg

This was the moment when I was in a dilemma whether to cashout 150e or continue and try make them at least 250... Of course, my greediness prevailed and I started spinning Hall Of Gods - one my my old beloved games! :D

hall of gods1.jpg

Tried a couple more games and requested a 400e withdrawal evetually! And the money are already in my Skrill account!  :yahoo:

Thank you Thrills! :good:

OMG! From 5 free spins at Spinata Grande in Thrills to 400 euro withdrawal?! :o

The whole story below...

Received an email from Thrills yesterday for 5 free spins at Spinata Grande waiting in my account. Used them of course, had no expectations at all as this game is usually brutal with me. But to my greatest surprise it gave me the FS feature at the very first spin and the free spins resulted in ...

Then I started playing Flowers which was constantly giving me decent wins and my balance upped steadily when this one came...

attachicon.gifflowers1.jpg

This was the moment when I was in a dilemma whether to cashout 150e or continue and try make them at least 250... Of course, my greediness prevailed and I started spinning Hall Of Gods - one my my old beloved games! :D

attachicon.gifhall of gods1.jpg

Tried a couple more games and requested a 400e withdrawal evetually! And the money are already in my Skrill account!  :yahoo:

Thank you Thrills! :good:

Those are great ,great ,awesome winnings :good:  when they came from 5 free spins ,i guess this makes you Da King of free spins  ;)

Those are great ,great ,awesome winnings :good:  when they came from 5 free spins ,i guess this makes you Da King of free spins  ;)

Hehe, thanks Katerina. But as far as I remember it was Adebisi who actually managed to turn his free spins into 1000+ withdrawal recently...