Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    KaySee76
    Newest Member
    KaySee76

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

:hi:  :hi:  :hi: I run really good on playboy next time you try it set it to quick spin int he settings bit don't click stop start you see feature way more when you set it to quick spin ;) Wait till you get a big running wilds on it you will then be hooked!! better luck next time and glad you recuperated :)

Oh thank you for reminding me,i was in doubt should I tell should I noo, tell Bigy his Playboy suggestion eaten my hard  earned money, 20 euros almost. How about that.  :cray:  :diablo:  =@ me poor woman, ,le smrsc, let me cry baby.Uf, so now never mind anymore, I am in adrenaline mood. I am not crazy, but in plus,and I am glad. While desperate with 29 euros balance, I said, ff It i am gonna lose it now,but no matterwhat happened was that i opened my lovely Jurassic park, I knew behind are big wins of course, but I was like,,, no way,  and guess what,after third spin came Mega Big Win, bet value, you will find in my review. Will be continued  :hi:

Met my old friend Gonzo yesterday... The result of our conversation, dedicated to the low-rolling nowadays... :D

attachicon.gifgonzo4.jpg

attachicon.gifgonzo5.jpg

Heeeey! A really nice surprise from you mate, considering your zero-four-seven balance! Hope you get a good one. :good: 

Gonzo and Jack hasn't been good to me lately...sigh.  :(

Oh thank you for reminding me,i was in doubt should I tell should I noo, tell Bigy his Playboy suggestion eaten my hard  earned money, 20 euros almost. How about that.  :cray:  :diablo:  =@ me poor woman, ,le smrsc, let me cry baby.Uf, so now never mind anymore, I am in adrenaline mood. I am not crazy, but in plus,and I am glad. While desperate with 29 euros balance, I said, ff It i am gonna lose it now,but no matterwhat happened was that i opened my lovely Jurassic park, I knew behind are big wins of course, but I was like,,, no way,  and guess what,after third spin came Mega Big Win, bet value, you will find in my review. Will be continued  :hi:

Darliiiiiing...you seem to be on a roll too...or starting on a roll perhaps...so best of luck darling! Go get a BIG one...win I mean!  :D

Heeeey! A really nice surprise from you mate, considering your zero-four-seven balance! Hope you get a good one. :good:

Gonzo and Jack hasn't been good to me lately...sigh.  :(

Indeed it was a very pleasant surprise...to open my Slotty Vegas account and to see I got almost 20 bucks from supercharged winnings still available to redeem. :D

Indeed it was a very pleasant surprise...to open my Slotty Vegas account and to see I got almost 20 bucks from supercharged winnings still available to redeem. :D

Fantastic! Just like my $61 from Fiz! Lets enjoy them while we can brother...and hope to win!  :D

P.s. I would have withdrawn that $61 if it was at Omni or Fly, but at Fiz, wagering involved...and a $40 withdrawal fee! Geeees!  :angry:

Great pics everyone I have loads to add here! currently at €340 from the free €100 from royal panda ;) running great on playboy as per usual my advice is have at least €70 play at 30cent until you unlock running wilds get a few of the running wilds with 30cent then up it to 60cent and keep spinning at this bet can win nearly €5k on 60cent lol... good luck to all!!

Yahoo whoopiee...well done matey!...starburst in three...which always eluded me...  ;)

I had another good run on Starburst and this time i cashed out about 90 euros. No screenshots though. Too excited I guess :D . Anyway now I'm gonna try and pay it all the time and cashout small. 10 euros deposit a day limited only on starburst if i reach 30 I withdraw and that's it. I noticed that I get to about 30 euros fairly easy and fast and then loose everything playing on a higher bet. Better to end up with 20 euros plus than with 10 euros minus  :D