Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Finaz123456
    Newest Member
    Finaz123456

• No registered users viewing this page.

Halloween Exclusive Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €2,000 + Surprise Merch!

24 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Could you post a picture please? 

That game is not a spooky game at all and I don't think it should qualify, but that's just my thoughts though.

3 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

NLC yes, Print is a Big No No, given running of the Relax platform, I would stick to Relax slots, Hackshaw base game is the worst, I would have played if BB was an option, but Hackshaw is the worst slots for base game with their 10 cents domination.

You should give Tarasque from Print a go (make sure to use x-bet only), enjoy & share the winning screenshots 😁

Hacksaw: Evil Eyes, Twisted Lab, Dark Summoning, Eye of the Panda are my favs.

The only game, where I make bonus buys is Tarasque with the max x-bet option, because you know, that it'll always return at least 70%, mostly 90% or a huge ***** win 😁

Unofficial Leaderboard

1st place @Blackjax 1317.25x

2nd place @Icy 1271.6x

3rd place @marius1978 794.2x

4th place @Ultras34 702.6x

5th place @Afi4wins 557.35x

6th place @cvitst 551.5x

7th place @loceff13 480.6x

8th place @Potatohead 280.9x

9th place @Fiekie247 272.7x

10th place @ales200 111.5x

11th place @Flatzem 110x

12th - 15th place VACANT

39 minutes ago, marius1978 said:

@cocopop3011

What about Muertos Multiplier? Cactuses, banjos and taco shells. But also a skull. And doesn't Muertos mean Death? 

Skjermbilde (2298).jpg

Horrible slot. Played it already. Never gets you more than 5 or 6 spins. Multipliers barely show up during free spins. Impossible to get more than 500x without the max spins which is possible only if you use gambling feature, too big of a risk. Bonus comes every 350- 450 spins.

44 minutes ago, marius1978 said:

@cocopop3011

What about Muertos Multiplier? Cactuses, banjos and taco shells. But also a skull. And doesn't Muertos mean Death? 

Skjermbilde (2298).jpg

I think this game will be accepted. But bonus buy preferred and need to gamble spins for great wins.

Game base play not bad, but takes forever to bonus.

29 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I think this game will be accepted. But bonus buy preferred and need to gamble spins for great wins.

Game base play not bad, but takes forever to bonus.

You need to gamble 9 times to get to 14 spins. Worst part is that there are no consolation spins if you lose gamble. 

The thing with that Vampy game is that each extra scatter merely increases the multiplier from x8, to x16 and to x32. The 12 free spins remains the same, so if most of the spins are dead ones, you'd get a dead payout. 😜

50 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

The thing with that Vampy game is that each extra scatter merely increases the multiplier from x8, to x16 and to x32. The 12 free spins remains the same, so if most of the spins are dead ones, you'd get a dead payout. 😜

The gamble feature is bad too, I mean its done way better in extra chilli/cherry pop etc but vampy it can just stop dead without an entire spin lol

9 minutes ago, loceff13 said:

The gamble feature is bad too, I mean its done way better in extra chilli/cherry pop etc but vampy it can just stop dead without an entire spin lol

Yeah. I tried it a few times, lost 3 or 4 times, won 2 times, but the extra multiplier didn't help at all. Not gambling it anymore -simply a waste of 12 fs with x8 mulitiplier!

11 minutes ago, Maiwen said:

Congratulations friends for these nice wins and these screenshots. I played on Big Bass Halloween and Big Bass Halloween2 and I never managed to win more than 50 times my bet. It's really difficult to win big playing Pragmatic Play games.

You can post the 50x win. You will be placed on the leaderboard.