Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DmitryGreen
    Newest Member
    DmitryGreen

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED Christmas Contest - Win a Share of $250!

DAY 10 (Just 1 more day to the end of contest)

How frustrating can it be when the contest rules state only 1 screenshot per day can be entered when you have more than 1? Very frustrating indeed right? Especially when you're in my shoes right now...I have 3 Mega Win screenshots in hand but can only use 1!!! 😜 😁

Anyhow, here's the best of the 3:

Dead Or Alive - 1345.7x (woohoooo)

(TOTAL: 6208.3 points)

DeadOrAlive1345.7x.jpg

Today is the last day for entries into this contest, so let's take a look at the current standings:

UNOFFICIAL LEADERBOARD

1st  @Afi4wins - 6208.3 x/points

2nd  @Blackjax - 5625.6 x/points

3rd  @Fiekie247 - 3052.5 x/points

4th  @Icy - 1890.25 x/points

5th  @ales200 - 1207 x/points

6th  @Flatzem - 667.5 x/points

7th  @loceff13 - 352 x/points

8th  @kavaman - 199.1 x/points

On 12/30/2023 at 7:18 AM, Afi4wins said:

How frustrating can it be when the contest rules state only 1 screenshot per day can be entered when you have more than 1? Very frustrating indeed right? Especially when you're in my shoes right now...I have 3 Mega Win screenshots in hand but can only use 1!!! 😜 😁

Just to touch on this Afi. The reason I created this rule is because I knew I was having time off with my family and I would not be able to check hundreds of screenshots, hence the reason why I came up with this rule. 

56 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Just to touch on this Afi. The reason I created this rule is because I knew I was having time off with my family and I would not be able to check hundreds of screenshots, hence the reason why I came up with this rule. 

Oh, not to worry my dear @cocopop3011 I was just ranting there...but I'm still in the lead, so no cause for worries. 😁

Only Fiekie and me posted a screenshot on the very last day of this contest, showing real sportsmanship quality.

One or two are probably quitters. 😜

@Fiekie247 Can you do me a huge favour. In future contests can you record your decimal points if we are including them in our scores. Only because, one time it could make a difference between scores. And when I check your screenshots, I record the multiplier that I work out, I then cross reference it between what each player writes. And once multiple scores are added together it can make a difference and then I think I have made a mistake if your scores don't match 🤣 

So, yeah if you could just try and add your decimal points like the rest of the gang that would be very helpful. For this contest it won't make a difference working out the decimal points, your position won't change so we will leave them out.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED Christmas Contest - Win a Share of $250!
39 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

This is one of our BEST AG contests this year, what a way to end the year! If this continues who knows what could come out way in 2024!

That is great to hear.

Any new contest coming soon? I am bored lol.

Besides even if it's the January AG contest with $250 untill a provider contest comes along

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

That is great to hear.

Any new contest coming soon? I am bored lol.

Besides even if it's the January AG contest with $250 untill a provider contest comes along

In terms of contests things will be pretty quiet until at least Monday with staff holidays and what not 😊

On 1/3/2024 at 1:58 PM, cocopop3011 said:

This is one of our BEST AG contests this year, what a way to end the year! If this continues who knows what could come out way in 2024!

Great to hear you rate it so high. Wish I could have played on the last two days to contribute more.

BTW will the invoices be sent this week for this contest?

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Great to hear you rate it so high. Wish I could have played on the last two days to contribute more.

BTW will the invoices be sent this week for this contest?

Yes of course 🙂 Back to normality to now, offices reopened yesterday so  I will push for your payments 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Please let me know if you don't receive your payments today and I will chase it again in the morning.

Certainly will do! 😜