Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Laura-301278
    Newest Member
    Laura-301278

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED Christmas Contest - Win a Share of $250!

35 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Do they usually arrive at the same time? 

Yes, they always come together, albeit in 2 emails, one for USD, one for EUR payment.

2 minutes ago, Icy said:

What's with all the racket!? I had the most beautiful dream of Askgamblers allowing us to keep this surplus amount and enjoying this Navagio beach vacation! A butler handing me a gold entree dish. 

You forgot to say @Icy my friend...a gold entree dish made of plastic! 😁

7 minutes ago, Icy said:

What's with all the racket!? I had the most beautiful dream of Askgamblers allowing us to keep this surplus amount and enjoying this Navagio beach vacation! A butler handing me a gold entree dish. 

I’m so glad you can all make a joke, because I’m sweating over here thinking you’re all about to hunt me down 🤣

2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I’m so glad you can all make a joke, because I’m sweating over here thinking you’re all about to hunt me down 🤣

@cocopop3011  No one is going to hunt you down my dear, we all know it's not your mistake. We should hunt down that person who made the wrong payments instead! 😁

7 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I haven’t received the codes yet, but I already chased it this week abc was told asap, so I’m hoping by the end of the week 😊

Prediction: Feb 2

10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

All payments were sent this morning. Can you please check with Skrill your end and let me know what they say. 

Skrill payments are instant. They moment it's sent we receive them. I don't think they have been processed from AG end. Can you check last time if payments have been sent, the USD ones. 

For us to check from our end we will need transaction id which would be with AG. 

34 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Skrill payments are instant. They moment it's sent we receive them. I don't think they have been processed from AG end. Can you check last time if payments have been sent, the USD ones. 

For us to check from our end we will need transaction id which would be with AG. 

We are checking 😀

Sorry to crack a joke, but i am loyal to askgamblers . And will pay back the extra 600 euros ..  It was a good surprise though.  Too bad i don't get to keep it. And we are not mad at you @cocopop3011 . I mean we got extra money, some that don't wish to play in your contest's anymore might just keep it and run.

But yeah ill send it back .

1 minute ago, kavaman said:

Sorry to crack a joke, but i am loyal to askgamblers . And will pay back the extra 600 euros ..  It was a good surprise though.  Too bad i don't get to keep it. And we are not mad at you @cocopop3011 . I mean we got extra money, some that don't wish to play in your contest's anymore might just keep it and run.

But yeah ill send it back .

Well it's just you left, so we're counting on you haha. I've sent you a PM with instructions when you have time 🙂