Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gambing3412
    Newest Member
    gambing3412

• No registered users viewing this page.

AG - PP next Giveaway suggestions

Next AG-PP contest choice  

11 members have voted

1. 1. AG-PP contest giveaway deserves the Round 3. How would you like it?

• Competing on the biggest real money multiplier score on PP games (same as previous giveaways)
    • Competing on SocialTournament(s)
    • Competing other way - please suggest what

• 2 weeks later...

I think I said in the last PP thread but I think the structure of the big win comps could be more top heavy to encourage people to improve their scores and play more, 4th and 13th paying the same(100eur) when 4th was 3000x and 13th was 240x is rough.

I get AG is generous with the prizes which alot of people appreciate(iirc 13 cash prizes for 14 entrants in the last one) but it's not worth chasing big wins with the current structure.

If you want 13 prizes something like this starts to look more appealing with a 2k prizepool or 10 players with the 150 up top:

600eur
400eur
300eur
200eur
100eur
50eur
50eur
50eur
50eur
50eur
50eur
50eur
50eur

43 minutes ago, loceff13 said:

I think I said in the last PP thread but I think the structure of the big win comps could be more top heavy to encourage people to improve their scores and play more, 4th and 13th paying the same(100eur) when 4th was 3000x and 13th was 240x is rough.

I get AG is generous with the prizes which alot of people appreciate(iirc 13 cash prizes for 14 entrants in the last one) but it's not worth chasing big wins with the current structure.

If you want 13 prizes something like this starts to look more appealing with a 2k prizepool or 10 players with the 150 up top:

600eur
400eur
300eur
200eur
100eur
50eur
50eur
50eur
50eur
50eur
50eur
50eur
50eur

We are looking for people to enter these contests and fill the leaderboards so we get more contests. We don’t necessarily ask people to chase the big wins that’s up to the player. We could switch this around and say dropping those bottom prizes to 50 EUR doesn’t appeal to people so then we end up with only 5 people entering for example who have chased the bigger multipliers. 

10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

We are looking for people to enter these contests and fill the leaderboards so we get more contests. We don’t necessarily ask people to chase the big wins that’s up to the player. We could switch this around and say dropping those bottom prizes to 50 EUR doesn’t appeal to people so then we end up with only 5 people entering for example who have chased the bigger multipliers. 

@cocopop3011 Honestly speaking, I totally agree with your opinion! The 50 EUR prizes would not attract me at all to spend more than necessary to make a small win. My playing budget is always small, so I only look forward to winning the 100 EUR prizes. Big spenders can afford to spend more to chase the bigger prizes, but many of us are actually low budget players!

Please maintain the minimum 100 EUR bottom prizes, even if for the last 5 placings...more of us would certainly want to participate in the contests. 😍

Just to give some examples from our other contest of the prize structures. By offering such high prizes for the top and very little prizes for the bottom, we're really not going to get people wanting to enter for 50 EUR when that's potentially just winning their deposit back. And by doing that we're kinda putting it out there that we're only catering to those with large bankrolls that can chase those higher multipliers. Whilst I really do apprecieate your feedback of course, we are not wanting to drop these prizes this low for now.

PP 1.png

pp 2.png

I think just get rid of the big win element entirely if you want players to come out ahead financially and incentivised to enter, make it 30/50x qualifying entry like the other forums and pay out 16x125eur, 18x111eur, 20x100eur etc as membership climbs, randomly drawn from qualifying entries.

Poll the last PP comp entrants how much they deposited/lost, I would think the average cost will be close to 100eur given how many people try to improve and lose their deposit after qualifying. 8/13 winners had >$100 balance when they posted their winning screenshot, the other 6 may have started with more prior to their wins obviously. 

Chasing a 240x or higher win could easily lose you 1000x/100eur in the last comp so not many people with 50eur/500x have much of a chance unless you keep reducing the top prizes and adding more 100eur prizes.

Whatever is happening regarding contests is absolutely fine. Why try to fix something thats not broken. If anybody feels they are not being rewarded as much as 'they' feel they are contributing then they should not take part. We have random draws in the past during AG coin contests and some people accuse of favoriteism towards regular members and we clearly dont want that as we avoid unnecessary controversy. 

2 hours ago, loceff13 said:

I think just get rid of the big win element entirely if you want players to come out ahead financially and incentivised to enter, make it 30/50x qualifying entry like the other forums and pay out 16x125eur, 18x111eur, 20x100eur etc as membership climbs, randomly drawn from qualifying entries.

Poll the last PP comp entrants how much they deposited/lost, I would think the average cost will be close to 100eur given how many people try to improve and lose their deposit after qualifying. 8/13 winners had >$100 balance when they posted their winning screenshot, the other 6 may have started with more prior to their wins obviously. 

Chasing a 240x or higher win could easily lose you 1000x/100eur in the last comp so not many people with 50eur/500x have much of a chance unless you keep reducing the top prizes and adding more 100eur prizes.

Right now our contests are running the best they have ever performed. We don’t force anyone to enter, or force anyone to better their score. We don’t force people to make deposits, people enter knowing the prize structure and it’s working brilliantly. So I am not looking at changing it right now.

Pragmatic Play create the prizes structures, I’m happy with what they suggest. Anyone who isn’t happy is free not to take part in the contest. We have other contests running all the time, so if you don’t like the PP ones please feel free to have a look at the others.