Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bmerasty
    Newest Member
    Bmerasty

• No registered users viewing this page.

AG - PP next Giveaway suggestions

Next AG-PP contest choice  

8 members have voted

1. 1. AG-PP contest giveaway deserves the Round 3. How would you like it?

• Competing on the biggest real money multiplier score on PP games (same as previous giveaways)
    • Competing on SocialTournament(s)
    • Competing other way - please suggest what

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

That would be great but there’s no way they could accommodate a big prize fund. Businesses have to make money after all 🤣

always thought that playing in funmode or at ST would encourage players to play for real money at some point... especially if they get some nice wins on specific PP slots in fun mode/ST... isn't that what ST is for to promote their slots, players try them out in ST or fun and then they play them for real if they are able to.. I know in my case I tried out over a dozen in real. whats my PP RTP after all those just under 97% so PP got some money back from the tourney winnings I had. but some of those PP were played during AG contests so it's all good. everybody wins.

On 8/14/2023 at 11:30 PM, Flatzem said:

always thought that playing in funmode or at ST would encourage players to play for real money at some point... especially if they get some nice wins on specific PP slots in fun mode/ST... isn't that what ST is for to promote their slots, players try them out in ST or fun and then they play them for real if they are able to.. I know in my case I tried out over a dozen in real. whats my PP RTP after all those just under 97% so PP got some money back from the tourney winnings I had. but some of those PP were played during AG contests so it's all good. everybody wins.

Pragmatic demo slots are different than other slots. You won the  demo contest last time because none of us tried. This is different. A lot of us will try and people from outside will also try. Worst part is you cannot tell if win was from spin or person bought the bonus. The contest will be advertised on all social media platforms. We can be honest but not everyone from outside will be and too many arguments which will lead to competition being cancelled. So real play is best. 

PP slots dont have auto spin in lots of their games so just manual spins. The urge will be high to get a bonus and people will end up buying bonuses.

5 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Pragmatic demo slots are different than other slots. You won the  demo contest last time because none of us tried. This is different. A lot of us will try and people from outside will also try. Worst part is you cannot tell if win was from spin or person bought the bonus. The contest will be advertised on all social media platforms. We can be honest but not everyone from outside will be and too many arguments which will lead to competition being cancelled. So real play is best. 

PP slots dont have auto spin in lots of their games so just manual spins. The urge will be high to get a bonus and people will end up buying bonuses.

if we only had demo contests I would win them all (I won all 3 of them) and I wouldn't care if you wouldn't try that wouldn't make any difference.

33 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

if we only had demo contests I would win them all (I won all 3 of them) and I wouldn't care if you wouldn't try that wouldn't make any difference.

When I was a kid, my younger brother or cousins wanted to play video games with me and I would just give them the unplugged controller. They would think they are actually good and get cocky sometimes. Your comment reminded me of that time. Thanks. 🤣

11 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

When I was a kid, my younger brother or cousins wanted to play video games with me and I would just give them the unplugged controller. They would think they are actually good and get cocky sometimes. Your comment reminded me of that time. Thanks. 🤣

you remind me of all those guys that work at scam call centers 🤣

1 minute ago, Flatzem said:

you remind me of all those guys that work at scam call centers 🤣

Sorry to disappoint but I actually have a job. I wish you can have one too. Hopefully it will allow you to earn some cash so you dont have to ask for demo contests. Best of luck.

5 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Sorry to disappoint but I actually have a job. I wish you can have one too. Hopefully it will allow you to earn some cash so you dont have to ask for demo contests. Best of luck.

I was suggesting demo contests cause everyone else on the forum was saying how they had no money to take part in contests, including yourself, you said you had zero in all your accounts. you haven't gambled in ages cause you have no money anywhere. Demo contests are the smartest way to play contests, there is no need to spend money on slots but still win cash prizes. Hopefully they will have those ST contests for AG. everyone else can take part except for you and maybe one other member.

Hey hey everybody from my fav forum corner :D

Thanks for the lovely ideas and feedback! Obviously all votes so far picked first concept - good old one we already run twice :)
I would personally like to spice the things up a bit, so maybe to combine it with something else and make two stages like suggested.

Re competing on social tournaments - it would be definitely on custom, exclusive ST created for AG, that's why it would require a bit of preparations in advance :)

1 minute ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Hey hey everybody from my fav forum corner :D

Thanks for the lovely ideas and feedback! Obviously all votes so far picked first concept - good old one we already run twice :)
I would personally like to spice the things up a bit, so maybe to combine it with something else and make two stages like suggested.

Re competing on social tournaments - it would be definitely on custom, exclusive ST created for AG, that's why it would require a bit of preparations in advance :)

Can I join using VPN? My country is restricted for ST.

22 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

I hope the prizes for both the stages will be seperate and score on ST would not affect the outcome of the screenshot contest.

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

I hope the prizes for both the stages will be seperate and score on ST would not affect the outcome of the screenshot contest.

Screenshots contests will have to be completely different so I can monitor it, as I have no connection with the ST tournaments. Buy any arrangements for this will need to be arranged and agreed behind the scenes.

4 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Screenshots contests will have to be completely different so I can monitor it, as I have no connection with the ST tournaments. Buy any arrangements for this will need to be arranged and agreed behind the scenes.

In my honest opinion, it would therefore be much easier and better for all of us, especially for @cocopop3011, if the next Pragmatic Play screenshot contest does not involve ST at all. Just based on Pragmatic games only should be fine.

If directly connected to ST, then @Jelena_PragmaticPlay should take over control of running the contest, with @cocopop3011 only supervising and coordinating.

1 hour ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Maybe it will be for the best to stick to the concept of previous two contests - especially since majority of the voters picked it 😁

Spicing the things up can include random winners or mini contest on something free, as an addition to the main contest. Hm? :D

Yeah,

Same contest, with a daily random winner or daily winner by random draw and only players submitting screenshots for that specific day, quality for the draw for that day.