Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NIVELBSSR
    Newest Member
    NIVELBSSR

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000

45 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@AnOldFriend If you can do it please post below the links to the points I am missing, but it's a lot easier for me if you give me the screenshot.

Continuing from the last emojis used, 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️

I'll post the replay screenshots right now! Enclosed are the missing screenshots for the two 13x's.

First is $5.26, second is $2.70.

13x replay link:

https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/bbRk2Tw5AO

13x replay link:

https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/mKxBgL6pkH

@cocopop3011I want to clarify that the third screenshot is indeed a 27x and not a 10x?

1947380791_First13xonBlackBull.thumb.jpg.ee341aa9171aff85b48bb30748fb5474.jpg

Second 13x on Black Bull.jpg

@AnOldFriend @cocopop3011  Would it make any difference to the final standings in the contest if without those screenshots from my old friend? I don't think so, so might as well forget about those missing screenies and finalise the prize winners. No need to waste time and effort needlessly. 😜🤐

2 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@AnOldFriend @cocopop3011  Would it make any difference to the final standings in the contest if without those screenshots from my old friend? I don't think so, so might as well forget about those missing screenies and finalise the prize winners. No need to waste time and effort needlessly. 😜🤐

I thought of that already. Considering it's from our fiery yet beautiful mod, I wouldn't mind at all 😉

16 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

No I don’t think so 🤣

34 minutes ago, ales200 said:

Here it is happening, nobody has x 10000 win 😅

Is this the reason why his total score was so high or was he just chasing the big prize? Now I'm curious to know!

1 minute ago, Fiekie247 said:

I honestly have never played so much as I did for this comp. Hopefully will try to participate in more future ones.

I really hope GIG will pay out soon!

We'll be lucky if they can keep up to their promised 28 days rule!

4 hours ago, OliverCooper said:

Came back just in time 😰
Congratulations to the winners and going to cry a little that I missed all the fun

@OliverCooper  You mean to say you travel a lot and don't even go online to check into the forum? Next time you should do that and keep yourself tuned in! This PP Contest was indeed a huge miss for you bro and you may miss more of them in future!

34 minutes ago, helenakp said:

Okey 28th day rule, wtf is that, I still dont understand that rule 🤪

They make payment within 28 days of the submission of the invoices.

So for the PP contest, is cocopop announce winners today, we will get payment for the PP contest by 27th of July the latest, which is 28 days from today.

24 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

They make payment within 28 days of the submission of the invoices.

So for the PP contest, is cocopop announce winners today, we will get payment for the PP contest by 27th of July the latest, which is 28 days from today.

Aha, so when she creates the invoices I guess she is letting you know and then is when the counting starts of 28th days rule. 

GIG your rule sucks, big time.

6 minutes ago, helenakp said:

Aha, so when she creates the invoices I guess she is letting you know and then is when the counting starts of 28th days rule. 

Well, it’s a temporary rule because the transition period is still very new. Whilst I understand it’s a long time to wait I also think we need to be grateful that we even have these contests because they were really hard to get reinstated after the takeover. 

So for now; let’s just be patient and I will of course push for faster payments in the future. 

1 hour ago, helenakp said:

Well my dear @helenakp, I said that first but glad to have you aboard my boat! Hahaha. :lol:

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Well, it’s a temporary rule because the transition period is still very new. Whilst I understand it’s a long time to wait I also think we need to be grateful that we even have these contests because they were really hard to get reinstated after the takeover. 

So for now; let’s just be patient and I will of course push for faster payments in the future. 

@cocopop3011 Seems to me that GiG had appointed a freshie team of guys to handle all AG invoices! An experienced team would never require such a loooooong processing period. Period. :D

Hey thank you @cocopop3011once again for all the dedicated work on this contest and everybody who participated and made it so great!! 😍 Reading it's one of the best in a long time, really made my day!
There will definitely be more in the future!!

Congrats to all winners 🤩

I hope @Afi4wins likes us a bit more now 😁😁

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic