Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cryptomillion
    Newest Member
    cryptomillion

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!

4 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

We haven’t crossed the threshold for that yet tbh so I’d only get turned away. Please be patient your payments will arrive. We had multiple provider contests last month so lots of checks will be made before payments are sent. 

Naee.. Naee. I was not asking about the payment in this post. I was explaining the meme.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

I am considering points accumulator for our AG contest which will run after PP ends but will run into the first few days of June. Will announce the contest soon. 

I remember one of the first contests I entered was a race for 10x screenshots, where you got extra points if it was a 50x and more if 100x. Is this the type you're talking about, that one was fun 👍

14 minutes ago, Davespring said:

I remember one of the first contests I entered was a race for 10x screenshots, where you got extra points if it was a 50x and more if 100x. Is this the type you're talking about, that one was fun 👍

Our contests were much quieter then as they’ve got more busy and now because we have multiple contests a months things have to change so I don’t overload my own workload. So it won’t be that one but you will be able to post multiple a day ☺️

Change of plan, looks like we have a provider contest starting tomorrow, I can't confirm details yet I am still finalising, but we will also run our AG contest but it will not be a points accumulator unless someone is willing to help me out with the leaderboard please. It's going to be a rush to get both contests finished and your invoices sent in time if I have to run a points accumulator. 

@Icy @Afi4wins do either of you want to add up the points if we do a =n accumulator, this means I will only be verifying the screenshots and not tallying the scores.

@Flatzem I know you always keep track too. So, if we have you guys helping I am happy to run our AG contest like this to ensure we finish smoothly and on time for the invoices. 

5 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

We can all help to run the AG contest smoothly.

Your highest winning screenshot rule per day is good so I suggest we keep going with that.

Lots of people have asked for point accumulation so we will run that this month, max 3 screenshots a day.  But only for AG contest. 

@cocopop3011 No worries my dear, if @Icy don't do the leaderboard, I certainly will...or we both can do it alternately, as usual. 

For providers contest, I'd prefer a highest multiplier kind, but for AG, I'd prefer the usual points accumulation kind. 😉

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

do either of you want to add up the points if we do a =n accumulator, this means I will only be verifying the screenshots and not tallying the scores.

Sure, I'll help out as best I can dear. 😊

45 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Great promo and provider contest and thanks for organizing

The only setback...only 5 prizes for 5 winners available...there are 12 participants in the current PP contest, so like it or not, 7 participants may not get a chance to win a prize in this Relax Gaming contest...sigh. 😔

Yeah

And honestly, its hard winning decent on this type of slots from Relax, these ones where you choose the bonus option.

But it is way better than Zeus Vs Hades from a sustainability perspective and managing the balance.

19 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Let me help you with this @cocopop3011

Guys if you don't receive your payments today let me know and I will chase it  tomorrow and you all will get double your money, from GiG that is.

Standup comedy! 

Lol deal! 🤣

10 minutes ago, Davespring said:

@cocopop3011, @cocopop3011 Where art thou @cocopop3011?

All jokes aside, I'm guessing payments should be next day or two 🤣

Hey, let me try this! 🤣

@cocopop3011, @cocopop3011 let down your hair! (Whispers) I'm not heavy so don't worry about falling through the window/balcony.

Hopefully tomorrow or next week at most.

On 6/9/2024 at 9:37 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Blackjax 870 EUR
Fiekie247 920 EUR
Loceff13 870 EUR
Flatzem 95 EUR
Icy 365 EUR
Afi4Wins 170 EUR
Ales200 150 EUR
Davespring 210 EUR
Potatohead 440 EUR
Billgates 100 EUR
Maiwen 220 EUR

@Blackjax @Fiekie247 @loceff13 @Flatzem @Icy @Afi4wins @ales200 @Davespring @Potatohead @BillGates @Maiwen

Please confirm your prizes ASAP.

Please note these amounts are including all contests and paid reviews for May.

@Blackjax Was it this payment you received?